X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by bagboy View Post
    what band is that? Yesterday i thought it may be tool but i have no idea.
    rush!

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    Zaza be JAM'in... to my favorite band!
    What band is that? Yesterday I thought it may be Tool but I have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Zaza be JAM'in... to my favorite band!

Leave a comment:

• jaja6009
    replied
    Awesome video of some awesome bagging, showing off an awesome swivel.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I am honored, and humbled.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    The Arc "JAM" Swivel.....

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    I took advantage of the latest 30% off deal at Title and got a Perilous 6x9.
    It is a shame about the shape. Why is it so hard to put all the great features into one bag?
    Give the 8x5 a try, it is tear drop shaped with the belly in the same location as the black and gyro 8x5's I have. Perhaps i got a fluke in the production or perhaps they make the extra smalls more traditionally? I couldn't be happier with mine.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    My eBay listing sold out! So I created a new listing, all colors available immediately!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...g&toolid=11111

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I'm glad you re-use the little boxes. The lady at the post office likes them too.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Thanks for making them. I even use the little pizza boxes for random screws and small nails on my workbench.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I continue to get orders for the Arc Swivel, and I would like to thank all of you for helping to support my dog rescue cause, Arctic Spirit Rescue.

The dogs we help really need us, and every dollar I raise goes directly to those dogs, their well being and their medical care.

You guys rock.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Personally, I did not notice that on the Platinum Perilous. I didn't particular care for the shape of the bag, but I didn't notice it sliding on the swivel. But then again, I didn't hit it long and Hard. would be great to get G-Town (Louis) and Matt's viewpoint on that. I think they got after it on the ARC.
    I took advantage of the latest 30% off deal at Title and got a Perilous 6x9. I really wanted to see how it worked with my tri-hook. I only hit on it for a minute with the stock butyl bladder, so I don't have much to say about the bag yet, other than its great looks. I will have more to say how it works on the Arc Swivel later, after I get a latex bladder in there.

And of course, the uncommonly short and narrow loop.

It is a shame about the shape. Why is it so hard to put all the great features into one bag?

I weighed it without the bladder to compare it to a vintage Everlast 4200. The 4200 weighed 154 grams and the Perilous weighed a trim 114 grams. Big difference.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Thank ya' Done!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I got a question asking for the link to buy the Arc Swivel, so I thought I would post it here for easy access.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...g&toolid=11111

Leave a comment:

• mirokiuru
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Unicorn Pink.... ??
    That would be awesome! Rainbow glitter would be also cool

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...
X