X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    That vid was not for your swivel, it is too new. But believe me, every vid looks exactly the same, unless the print fails and I have to junk the base.

I posted the vid of the Whip because I think it is interesting how the plastic starts out transparent and during the printing process it builds up to a very complex look with different highlights and features.

This is just the first step in making an Arc swivel. There is more.
    Awhile ago you posted that any new color options wouldn't be any time soon. And of course who really cares about the color if the swivel performs like it should. Which of course it does.
    But just for kicks, what other color(s) were you considering? Black? Silver, like a stainless steel look?

Just curious, you don't have to answer.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    That's pretty cool all you need is the guy from the "how it's made" show to do a little narration. I gave the arch as a gift idea to the fam for me for xmas but I dont know if I can hold out that long.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    That vid was not for your swivel, it is too new. But believe me, every vid looks exactly the same, unless the print fails and I have to junk the base.

I posted the vid of the Whip because I think it is interesting how the plastic starts out transparent and during the printing process it builds up to a very complex look with different highlights and features.

This is just the first step in making an Arc swivel. There is more.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Depending on when that was filmed, that may be the exact white Arc I have.

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    How Its Made

Cool.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    How Its Made

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    And I wasn't trying to knock the atomic so much either as I am hoping the bladder may need repositioned. The loop probably wont interfere as it breaks in. It is fast and a good challenge none the less.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    I would like to give your fuel arch a whirl as it looks you put alot of research and effort in that design!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    That's disappointing to hear that about that newer title bag I'm pretty sure I got it coming at me as a b-day gift...
    Also, I didn't mean to knock that bag. I thought it was really nice, very soft leather, looked well made. I would consider it a very thoughtful gift.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I bet the small loop on Title Perilous is a good thing on some swivels. Like one with a narrow u-bolt like the mexican style swivels.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    New title per bag

That's disappointing to hear that about that newer title bag I'm pretty sure I got it coming at me as a b-day gift. I recently got the x-small atomic and it is a bit lopsided as well as the loop is sewn off center making the rebound a little too unpredictable. I guess it will improve my game with other bags...

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Regarding the ARC;

The thickest meatiest loops on any bags I have are the Ringside heritage loops. Thicker and wider than the cletos. I used a little petroleum jelly and the heritage bags now slip on somewhat nicely. Happy boy

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied

To be fair, all of us at SB9 had lots of beer by the time we scrutinized this bag.

tiny, tiny loop

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    The Title Platinum Perilous has a very narrow loop. Somebody brought one to SB9 and people were commenting about how narrow it was.

Does the narrow loop slide down to one corner of the tri-hook? That may cause it to bounce funny.
    Personally, I did not notice that on the Platinum Perilous. I didn't particular care for the shape of the bag, but I didn't notice it sliding on the swivel. But then again, I didn't hit it long and Hard. would be great to get G-Town (Louis) and Matt's viewpoint on that. I think they got after it on the ARC.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    The Title Platinum Perilous has a very narrow loop. Somebody brought one to SB9 and people were commenting about how narrow it was.

Does the narrow loop slide down to one corner of the tri-hook? That may cause it to bounce funny.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X