Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I continue to get orders for the Arc Swivel, and I would like to thank all of you for helping to support my dog rescue cause, Arctic Spirit Rescue.

The dogs we help really need us, and every dollar I raise goes directly to those dogs, their well being and their medical care.

You guys rock.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Personally, I did not notice that on the Platinum Perilous. I didn't particular care for the shape of the bag, but I didn't notice it sliding on the swivel. But then again, I didn't hit it long and Hard. would be great to get G-Town (Louis) and Matt's viewpoint on that. I think they got after it on the ARC.
    I took advantage of the latest 30% off deal at Title and got a Perilous 6x9. I really wanted to see how it worked with my tri-hook. I only hit on it for a minute with the stock butyl bladder, so I don't have much to say about the bag yet, other than its great looks. I will have more to say how it works on the Arc Swivel later, after I get a latex bladder in there.

And of course, the uncommonly short and narrow loop.

It is a shame about the shape. Why is it so hard to put all the great features into one bag?

I weighed it without the bladder to compare it to a vintage Everlast 4200. The 4200 weighed 154 grams and the Perilous weighed a trim 114 grams. Big difference.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Thank ya' Done!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I got a question asking for the link to buy the Arc Swivel, so I thought I would post it here for easy access.

Leave a comment:

• mirokiuru
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Unicorn Pink.... ??
    That would be awesome! Rainbow glitter would be also cool

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Unicorn Pink.... ??

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    With my hobby, my labor of love, aesthetics are important to me and part for the form and function. And picking the names was lots of fun!

About that new color, I am waiting for someone around here, not naming any names, to get off their butts and post a pic or vid of it.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    That vid was not for your swivel, it is too new. But believe me, every vid looks exactly the same, unless the print fails and I have to junk the base.

I posted the vid of the Whip because I think it is interesting how the plastic starts out transparent and during the printing process it builds up to a very complex look with different highlights and features.

This is just the first step in making an Arc swivel. There is more.
    Awhile ago you posted that any new color options wouldn't be any time soon. And of course who really cares about the color if the swivel performs like it should. Which of course it does.
    But just for kicks, what other color(s) were you considering? Black? Silver, like a stainless steel look?

Just curious, you don't have to answer.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    That's pretty cool all you need is the guy from the "how it's made" show to do a little narration. I gave the arch as a gift idea to the fam for me for xmas but I dont know if I can hold out that long.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    That vid was not for your swivel, it is too new. But believe me, every vid looks exactly the same, unless the print fails and I have to junk the base.

I posted the vid of the Whip because I think it is interesting how the plastic starts out transparent and during the printing process it builds up to a very complex look with different highlights and features.

This is just the first step in making an Arc swivel. There is more.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Depending on when that was filmed, that may be the exact white Arc I have.

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    How Its Made

Cool.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    How Its Made

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    And I wasn't trying to knock the atomic so much either as I am hoping the bladder may need repositioned. The loop probably wont interfere as it breaks in. It is fast and a good challenge none the less.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    I would like to give your fuel arch a whirl as it looks you put alot of research and effort in that design!

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...