X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by cmedinas88 View Post
    Killer video seen it on fb as well. Thanks again for.the pointers.you have given me over the past week.as.well.
    Your welcome Brother.
    The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
      Just LOVE it... I could watch for hours! Wonderful control and unbelievable creativity...you rock the bag Tommy! I'm SO glad I got your interview, it came out great and the film wouldn't be complete with out you in it....thanks brother.

YOU are an inspiration.
      Wow Zaza, made my day reading this! I wish I could give more and Thanks for including me. I practice hard and your interest in my talents is like payment. Your gonna have the best speed bag movie/ video ever!!! It's a rush to be included with such great people. You my friend are fueling the fire.

Comment

• Jake
        • Mar 2011

Great stuff! I've learned a lot watching your videos. I had a shortcut to Bagtown on my desktop for a long time. Right beside my favorite Allan Kahn, Skunk, and Dee Pooler videos.

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
          Wow Zaza, made my day reading this! I wish I could give more and Thanks for including me. I practice hard and your interest in my talents is like payment. Your gonna have the best speed bag movie/ video ever!!! It's a rush to be included with such great people. You my friend are fueling the fire.
          It is MY pleasure (and honor) to be able to call all of my baggin' brother's and sister's friends ...and to tell the Speed Bag Story...THANK YOU!
          (...and you look great on screen...the camera loves you!)

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• PunchDrummer
            • Jan 2012

Awesome! And I thought you were OUT of control. Your totally IN control!
            Beautiful performance! I'm still trying to guess the song(s).
            You must have some happy stuff going on in your head to be able to do that.
            Thank you - now I have a little more happy stuff in mine.

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Ebozyn, I knew you'd like that! We both dig on that style.

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                Great stuff! I've learned a lot watching your videos. I had a shortcut to Bagtown on my desktop for a long time. Right beside my favorite Allan Kahn, Skunk, and Dee Pooler videos.
                This is what I like to hear. Someone who learned from me or who I may have inspired in some way. Awesome Jake and keep on baggin!!

Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post
                Awesome! And I thought you were OUT of control. Your totally IN control!
                Beautiful performance! I'm still trying to guess the song(s).
                You must have some happy stuff going on in your head to be able to do that.
                Thank you - now I have a little more happy stuff in mine.
                PunchDrummer, what I feel in that zone is what makes me keep coming to the bag. We all have issues, and I found that punching is not only a great tool for frustration ventilation but an awesome exercise that has real world values. The song was Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. Yeeaahh that song moves me a little. I watch and I learn. I teach and I learn. Theres no stopping the bag now and I hope to continue to make people happy. Thanks

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by ventanakaz
                  Smooth control you got over the bag, kinda reminds me of watching dee pooler...ralph
                  Dee Pooler is Niicccce! Speed Bag cool as Iiccce! The Phantom Roll that I do came directly from watching his videos. I just link it so it flows from left to right. The front, downward double elbow strikes with the fcp is from Juxt. It amazed me when I saw him do this. The double upward elbow strike I saw The Baggist do. The stutter fist roll I saw, non other than G-town do, so well. The spins I learned from watching Showtime Johnny Pals Video. My inspiration comes from all of you that post and comment. Then I just link it all together and beat the bloody, bladders out of my bags.

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by deano View Post
                    always good to see the big fella punch, plenty of difficult combos made look easy,great to watch,take it easy mate.deano
                    Originally posted by SpeedBagAtaraxis View Post
                    This video is epic. Definitely a huge inspiration to watch. Time to get back under the board!
                    Originally posted by G-Town View Post
                    Speedy T... Just one word "NASTY"
                    Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                    What Zaza said.

Tommy, your laid back style on that big bag is a treat to watch.
                    All day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Originally posted by Marlon View Post
                    Great stuff with amazing control. It's so smooth that If I didn't know better I would think I was looking at GCI & not the real thing.
                    Its been great to get to hang with all of you at the Speed bag Gatherings. Thanks for the support and cant wait to get back together.

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
                      Dee Pooler is Niicccce! Speed Bag cool as Iiccce! The Phantom Roll that I do came directly from watching his videos. I just link it so it flows from left to right. The front, downward double elbow strikes with the fcp is from Juxt. It amazed me when I saw him do this. The double upward elbow strike I saw The Baggist do. The stutter fist roll I saw, non other than G-town do, so well. The spins I learned from watching Showtime Johnny Pals Video. My inspiration comes from all of you that post and comment. Then I just link it all together and beat the bloody, bladders out of my bags.
                      That is true. The first Time I ever saw the upward elbow strike was from the baggist.

He was very good at punch drumming also. He's gone on walk-a-bout, and I Wish he'd get back into it.
                      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• nah
                        • Jul 2013

Hard

Great video!
                        i try to follow your combos, but i need a lot of practice~my coordinations are all messed up~(_ _)...

Comment

• G-Town
                          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

T in the house!

My bag brother!!! Just Nasty!

Comment

• juxt
                            Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Tommy T!!!!!!!!!! cool video, not as cool as seeing you punch live at SB2013 . I like how you made a sick combo from the elbow bump.

the video started out calm and smooth, by the end you remind us why they call you "SPEEDY" Tommy T.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                            Working...