Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SpeedyTommyT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    sweet!!!
    1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

    XMarkfitness platform
    Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
    DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
    Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
    Retired Bags:
    Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by cmedinas88 View Post
      Killer video seen it on fb as well. Thanks again for.the pointers.you have given me over the past week.as.well.
      Your welcome Brother.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Zaza View Post
        Just LOVE it... I could watch for hours! Wonderful control and unbelievable creativity...you rock the bag Tommy! I'm SO glad I got your interview, it came out great and the film wouldn't be complete with out you in it....thanks brother.

        YOU are an inspiration.
        Wow Zaza, made my day reading this! I wish I could give more and Thanks for including me. I practice hard and your interest in my talents is like payment. Your gonna have the best speed bag movie/ video ever!!! It's a rush to be included with such great people. You my friend are fueling the fire.

        Comment


        • #19
          Great stuff! I've learned a lot watching your videos. I had a shortcut to Bagtown on my desktop for a long time. Right beside my favorite Allan Kahn, Skunk, and Dee Pooler videos.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
            Wow Zaza, made my day reading this! I wish I could give more and Thanks for including me. I practice hard and your interest in my talents is like payment. Your gonna have the best speed bag movie/ video ever!!! It's a rush to be included with such great people. You my friend are fueling the fire.
            It is MY pleasure (and honor) to be able to call all of my baggin' brother's and sister's friends ...and to tell the Speed Bag Story...THANK YOU!
            (...and you look great on screen...the camera loves you!)

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Awesome! And I thought you were OUT of control. Your totally IN control!
              Beautiful performance! I'm still trying to guess the song(s).
              You must have some happy stuff going on in your head to be able to do that.
              Thank you - now I have a little more happy stuff in mine.

              Comment


              • #22
                Ebozyn, I knew you'd like that! We both dig on that style.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Jake View Post
                  Great stuff! I've learned a lot watching your videos. I had a shortcut to Bagtown on my desktop for a long time. Right beside my favorite Allan Kahn, Skunk, and Dee Pooler videos.
                  This is what I like to hear. Someone who learned from me or who I may have inspired in some way. Awesome Jake and keep on baggin!!

                  Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post
                  Awesome! And I thought you were OUT of control. Your totally IN control!
                  Beautiful performance! I'm still trying to guess the song(s).
                  You must have some happy stuff going on in your head to be able to do that.
                  Thank you - now I have a little more happy stuff in mine.
                  PunchDrummer, what I feel in that zone is what makes me keep coming to the bag. We all have issues, and I found that punching is not only a great tool for frustration ventilation but an awesome exercise that has real world values. The song was Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. Yeeaahh that song moves me a little. I watch and I learn. I teach and I learn. Theres no stopping the bag now and I hope to continue to make people happy. Thanks

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
                    Smooth control you got over the bag, kinda reminds me of watching dee pooler...ralph
                    Dee Pooler is Niicccce! Speed Bag cool as Iiccce! The Phantom Roll that I do came directly from watching his videos. I just link it so it flows from left to right. The front, downward double elbow strikes with the fcp is from Juxt. It amazed me when I saw him do this. The double upward elbow strike I saw The Baggist do. The stutter fist roll I saw, non other than G-town do, so well. The spins I learned from watching Showtime Johnny Pals Video. My inspiration comes from all of you that post and comment. Then I just link it all together and beat the bloody, bladders out of my bags.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by deano View Post
                      always good to see the big fella punch, plenty of difficult combos made look easy,great to watch,take it easy mate.deano
                      Originally posted by SpeedBagAtaraxis View Post
                      This video is epic. Definitely a huge inspiration to watch. Time to get back under the board!
                      Originally posted by G-Town View Post
                      Speedy T... Just one word "NASTY"
                      Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                      What Zaza said.

                      Tommy, your laid back style on that big bag is a treat to watch.
                      All day long.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by Marlon View Post
                      Great stuff with amazing control. It's so smooth that If I didn't know better I would think I was looking at GCI & not the real thing.
                      Its been great to get to hang with all of you at the Speed bag Gatherings. Thanks for the support and cant wait to get back together.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
                        Dee Pooler is Niicccce! Speed Bag cool as Iiccce! The Phantom Roll that I do came directly from watching his videos. I just link it so it flows from left to right. The front, downward double elbow strikes with the fcp is from Juxt. It amazed me when I saw him do this. The double upward elbow strike I saw The Baggist do. The stutter fist roll I saw, non other than G-town do, so well. The spins I learned from watching Showtime Johnny Pals Video. My inspiration comes from all of you that post and comment. Then I just link it all together and beat the bloody, bladders out of my bags.
                        That is true. The first Time I ever saw the upward elbow strike was from the baggist.

                        He was very good at punch drumming also. He's gone on walk-a-bout, and I Wish he'd get back into it.
                        Speed Bag

                        Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                        The Quest Continues...
                        Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

                        THE 10th Year Reunion!

                        sigpic

                        The Art of the Bag

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Hard

                          Great video!
                          i try to follow your combos, but i need a lot of practice~my coordinations are all messed up~(_ _)...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            T in the house!

                            My bag brother!!! Just Nasty!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Tommy T!!!!!!!!!! cool video, not as cool as seeing you punch live at SB2013 . I like how you made a sick combo from the elbow bump.

                              the video started out calm and smooth, by the end you remind us why they call you "SPEEDY" Tommy T.

                              Comment

                              Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...
                              X