Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedbag
    replied
    Frickin brilliant! He is really fealing the must and jamming to it DEAD on beat

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Thread Hijack!

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Originally posted by SpeedBagAtaraxis View Post

You're amazing, Matthew! Simply amazing.

Watching a punch-drumming video is always so inspiring. I have been away from the bag for a few weeks.

I am having major withdrawals.

Dr. Phil… help…

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Simply, FANTASTIC!

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagAtaraxis
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagAtaraxis
    replied
    Gangnam style

as promised

Punch Drumming to the South Korean hit Gangnam Style!Website: mattsantiago.com

Gangnam Style!

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagAtaraxis
    replied
    Gangnam style

Gangnam style video on the way. Video will be posted within a few hours. ya'll ready for this?

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    That's a great idea! If anyones' interested in videoing themselves hitting "Gangham" style....I'll post a public dropbox for the footage. Then I can make a quick video promoting the forum!

Who knows...it could go viral.
    A shoulder, a shoulder, my kingdom for a shoulder... ahhh!

Can't hit for another couple of months due to shoulder surgery , otherwise, I'd been whipping it Gangham Style....

Hey Speedbagataraxis...., Skunk, Dee.... G-Town, you know who you are. This is easy to hit to. The dance - ain't nothing for a stepper like Matt. come on, y'all!

Bag it.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Joe, we should have gotten some footage of a bunch of baggers hitting Gangham style. Bet it would be funny, especially on a vertical bag.

(justin......)

That's a great idea! If anyones' interested in videoing themselves hitting "Gangham" style....I'll post a public dropbox for the footage. Then I can make a quick video promoting the forum!

Who knows...it could go viral.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    Simple, hang a platform in the attic. Then send the speed bag addict to the speed bag attic. Which bag's the question.
    I get it. very Puny.

and if he does this, I suppose with proper care and treatment he/she may soon rebound back into society.

Joe, we should have gotten some footage of a bunch of baggers hitting Gangham style. Bet it would be funny, especially on a vertical bag.

(justin......)

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    Simple, hang a platform in the attic. Then send the speed bag addict to the speed bag attic. Which bag's the question.
    Quote of the day!

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    which begs the question.... just what IS the treatment protocol for a speed bag addict.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    Awesome, Joe, but I'm a bit worried about the word "addict", which indicates an addiction. Many will see this and realize they too have the same problem, or after watching the footage will want it, and they need to know how to get treatment. Treatment for addictions is very important, so I suggest before you release it you (you) or (we) contact:

Dr. Phil,
    Dr. Drew,
    Dr. Oz,
    the doctors ,
    Emergency Vets,

as well as other online sources about this addiction, so they can be aware and prepare for the onslaught of people seeking treatment.

which begs the question.... just what IS the treatment protocol for a speed bag addict. Hmmm.

other than the obvious..... joining a support forum. Kinda like this one.
    Last edited by Speedbag; 12-10-2012, 02:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    NICE! I intend to pick up a copy of this book as well.
    I just got one a month ago from an online book site but the cover pictures were ghosting and blurred

The text in the speed bag pages were OK which is nice since I've kinda "ruined" mine with writing and scribbling all over it.

My good friend and fellow "Schroeder's Raider" Bob Levin in Memphis has his original book signed to him by Dr. Schroeder. I don't know why but I never thought of having him sign mine.

20/20 hindsite has haunted me on that one.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Speed Bag Addicts!

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...