• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    Look what just arrive in the mail!

This copy is like new... copyright 1973. Another great piece of research for the film.
    NICE! I intend to pick up a copy of this book as well.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Boxing Skills - Charles Roy Schroeder

Look what just arrive in the mail!

This copy is like new... copyright 1973. Another great piece of research for the film.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Just spent the day with 'Speedbag Ataraxis' today...great interview & AWESOME hitting footage.

It's just a joy to watch up-close!

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Thanks Matt for all the hard work....it is most appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• ExEODCDR
    replied
    AUCTION TO SUPPORT THE FILM GOES LIVE TONIGHT!!!

Starting Bid 10 cents!

eBay Item Title:
    Custom Engraved Speed Bag Art with Wooden Base & Micro LED Lighting
    eBay Item # 150896290179

Link to website information:

SPREAD THE WORD!

Leave a comment:

• ExEODCDR
    replied
    EVERYONE -- Check this out!
    Bidding is OPEN!http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Engraved-Speed-Bag-Art-with-Wooden-Base-Micro-LED-Lighting-/150896290179?pt=Art_Sculpture&hash=item23221ea983&...

This is your chance to help the film and own an amazing piece of speed bag art!!! eBay auction to start soon! Details to follow!!

eX

Leave a comment:

• ExEODCDR
    replied
    Funding and the Movie

Hey everyone---

ZazaCast productions has teamed up with TheBlastingCabinet.com to produce a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a unique piece of speed bag art. Preview pictures of this VERY cool item will be released soon!

We will be holding a no-holds-barred eBay auction very soon!

All proceeds will go directly towards the film "Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story"!!

Stay tuned for details and warm up your bidding skills!

eX

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Something really cool is in the works....so keep an eye out for more information!
    (yes... this is a little tease)

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Another interview in the can! Headed out to Kingston, MA to talk to Sifu George Hajnasr today...very interesting guy and he has a great dojo... it's dojo with killer mojo! If any of you are ever out in the area, be sure to stop by and check it out.

Thanks again George.
    You can bet if Sifu George Hajnasr puts his name on it, it's going to be top quality.

(..you listening, Skunk? )

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Another interview in the can! Headed out to Kingston, MA to talk to Sifu George Hajnasr today...very interesting guy and he has a great dojo... it's dojo with killer mojo! If any of you are ever out in the area, be sure to stop by and check it out.

Thanks again George.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    EXTRA special thanks to Sifu George Hajnasr for the EXTREMELY generous donation to the film!
    Sifu Hajnasr is now an Executive Producer of this film...

Thank you SO much.
    -Zaza

(Donations will appear for 'ZazaSlider'...that's me!)

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Today I was off to interview G-Town & JUXT...great stuff all around!
    Thank you guys for giving me the time.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Special thanks to Brian for giving me the time today. It was a great interview (what a cool guy)....and not only did he give me is time, he wouldn't let me leave without taking he very generous donation to the film! You ROCK Brian! Thank you again.

What an awesome community....
    Very glad you two could meet up!

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Special thanks to Brian for giving me the time today. It was a great interview (what a cool guy)....and not only did he give me is time, he wouldn't let me leave without taking his very generous donation to the film! You ROCK Brian! Thank you again.

What an awesome community....
    Last edited by Zaza; 08-03-2012, 06:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Going to interview Brian Tichy tomorrow...YES! Should be fun and hope to hit in the speed bag truck a little too.

Cheers,
    -Zaza

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...