• Show
Clear All

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    First National Press release hit today!
    http://www.pr.com/press-release/541198
    Congratulations, joe!

ZazaCast Films Releases New Feature Length Documentary "Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story"

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    First National Press release hit today!
    "Art of the Bag"' follows the evolution of the speed bag through its history and shows that it's much more then just a boxing exercise. Focusing on Alan...

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Things are falling into place.... looks like Balazs Boxing will be shipping a UBS-1 for use at the screening!!!

I can't say enough about how great the people are at Balazs Boxing....incredible support of the speed bag community and always willing to go the extra yard.

THANK YOU BALAZS BOXING!
    Outstanding! Balazs has always had our backs

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Things are falling into place.... looks like Balazs Boxing will be shipping a UBS-1 for use at the screening!!!

I can't say enough about how great the people are at Balazs Boxing....incredible support of the speed bag community and always willing to go the extra yard.

THANK YOU BALAZS BOXING!

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagAtaraxis
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    In that case, you seriously need to find some kind of decent floor stand setup or maybe get Tommy's truck down there to do some LIVE demonstrations at or in the theater. Get the local media down there to try it. Need the promo's to feature "live demonstrations by local masters of the speed bag". You've still got time. Any decent floor unit that could be modified would work if you can't get a Balazs UBS-1.
    I've pitched this idea, and I know people would love it!! Joe is looking in to it, but no final decisions have been made.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by SpeedBagAtaraxis View Post
    This showing in Rosendale is home for me, everybody! Rosendale is about 5 min from where I currently live and about 20 from where I was born and raised. I helped Zaza organize and get the ball rolling for a showing in my home town area because SO many people in my area know what I (we) do but they don't know EXACTLY what it is. There are literally 100s of people that want to see this movie in my hometown and it's finally coming!!! Everyone who can come please make it. This is gonna be awesome!!
    In that case, you seriously need to find some kind of decent floor stand setup or maybe get Tommy's truck down there to do some LIVE demonstrations at or in the theater. Get the local media down there to try it. Need the promo's to feature "live demonstrations by local masters of the speed bag". You've still got time. Any decent floor unit that could be modified would work if you can't get a Balazs UBS-1.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagAtaraxis
    replied
    NY Showing

This showing in Rosendale is home for me, everybody! Rosendale is about 5 min from where I currently live and about 20 from where I was born and raised. I helped Zaza organize and get the ball rolling for a showing in my home town area because SO many people in my area know what I (we) do but they don't know EXACTLY what it is. There are literally 100s of people that want to see this movie in my hometown and it's finally coming!!! Everyone who can come please make it. This is gonna be awesome!!

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by ventanakaz
    ...It sure would be cool to see this (in person) on the big screen
    Jump on a plane and come visit...looks like we're getting another 12" or so of snow tomorrow...woohoo!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Where is everybody staying? Is there a "film crew hotel" in the area. You know, for the after party.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    Wish I could be there Joe!
    You will be in spirit!

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Wish I could be there Joe!

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Here we go!

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by G-Town View Post
    ZaZa - Count me in! I'm sure JUXT will be there with speedbag Stylistic. Lookin forward to seeing you on March 11 "Keep the bags inflated"
    Excellent! This will be fun...

Leave a comment:

• G-Town
    replied
    Big Screen!

ZaZa - Count me in! I'm sure JUXT will be there with speedbag Stylistic. Lookin forward to seeing you on March 11 "Keep the bags inflated"

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Too funny! I'm hoping this might be a start of a 'film tour', showing at theaters around the country...and in a town near you.

Are there any small independent theaters in your area?
    Yep, we got several in Central Texas.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...