X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    Yes, it appears that a number of people here have gone to other platforms. Then there is Facebook group. most of which only know of the Speed Bag Annual Gathering. I mentioned on the Face Book page about this site, and the vast majority of those people didn't know that this exists. That's a shame, as there is a wealth of knowledge and information on these pages Speedbag and I check on here daily from what I see. We're grateful that Tim keeps this site alive. There does seem to be a lot of people that look at things here, they just don't seem to post.
    How do they not know?, I have told every single person that asks for knowledge. Everyone I helped that’s on here or viewing and not sharing should be here. History. I hope I have time to go back again and reread the forum threads beginnings and start all over, I have forgotten a lot of what is here and am currently looking for the Countess. Thanks
    The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• ventanakaz
      • Jun 2011

Yap the forum has slowed down in the last few years, and i have done something stupid, just like I did with YouTube, Instagram and on this forum, i deleted all my videos and all my threads, i believe I had over 3 thousand threads on here, i actually past up paranday on the thread count, Speaking by the way, paranday was the first one that pointed me to my first Vintage big bag, and it was because of the Dutchman and paranday that i got so heavily involved in the workings of Vintage bags and Swivels, i wish i never deleted all those threads, i tried to share my discoveries and knowledge of what i found out about Vintage bags, Pretty much what made them tic, and turning them inside out, also figuring out how to make slow speed bags (Striking Bags) faster and more stable to control.

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
        Yap the forum has slowed down in the last few years, and i have done something stupid, just like I did with YouTube, Instagram and on this forum, i deleted all my videos and all my threads, i believe I had over 3 thousand threads on here, i actually past up paranday on the thread count, Speaking by the way, paranday was the first one that pointed me to my first Vintage big bag, and it was because of the Dutchman and paranday that i got so heavily involved in the workings of Vintage bags and Swivels, i wish i never deleted all those threads, i tried to share my discoveries and knowledge of what i found out about Vintage bags, Pretty much what made them tic, and turning them inside out, also figuring out how to make slow speed bags (Striking Bags) faster and more stable to control.
        Dang!, your work on the loop definitely faster bag!, so anyone that need the knowledge V can help, maybe? make another video of how to shorten that loop and make you go faster if want! Thank you for all your efforts and standing up when you really ummm I won’t share here but I know, and sharing with us. Big time Baller right here folks. The Bag Butcher!!!! love IT!!!!
        The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...