User Profile
Collapse
Profile Sidebar
Collapse
ventanakaz
Speed Bag Guru
Last Activity: 10-03-2026, 06:04 PM
Joined: 06-21-2011
Location: California
-
Not sure of who made the bag for Title, usually if it was made in China it would have two tags at the collar of the bag but it only had one tag and I...
-
-
Came stock with a latex bladder, making the speed bag more responsive compared to using a butyl bladder. ...
Last edited by ventanakaz; 09-30-2026, 01:43 PM.
Leave a comment:
-
Sugar Ray Leonard Speed Bag
Never seen a modern Sugar Ray Leonard bag, Seen plenty of the older ones that i no interest in buying because of what Alan said about the them ...
-
Vintage Wilson tube bladder speed/striking bag
This bag came in today, Unfortunately this bag won't last because of the age and how it was stored, All my aged vintage bags are dropping like Flys, i...
-
Update: i went ahead and modified the bottle neck because i knew that I would like the way the bag would feel with a shorter neck, Much better and really...
Leave a comment:
-
Shortened the loop, everything on the bag is original, laces & bladder, The bag didn't have any signs of wear on the loop so i think the bag just...4 Photos
Leave a comment:
-
Another BenLee Striking Bag
I just acquired another benlee bag, This one came in today and the leather is in fantastic shape, as for time-line of when this particular benlee bag...1 Photo
-
I have had nothing but success with the newer india version of everlast's speed bag bladder, I have that bladder in alot of my bags, but I also learned...
Leave a comment:
-
For some reason I can't keep away from this forum, lol. I keep coming back...
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: