X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

I did see that Bradley on eBay. I decided to hold out for the Pro. I just wish they made orange.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Zaz
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post

And I just have the standard Bradley ball. I'm sure some of you noticed the two that were up on ebay over the past few weeks. What you see on the hook is one. I'm hoping someone on the forum grabbed the other? It was $67 total shipped.

I can only imagine how the Pro Ball must feel, but I will soon find out.
      I am the one who bought the other one on Ebay I would have preferred the Pro ball, but i planned to buy the standard and the pro anyway. The bag should arrive in mid-September. I feel like a child waiting for Christmas !!!!

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Zaz View Post
        I am the one who bought the other one on Ebay I would have preferred the Pro ball, but i planned to buy the standard and the pro anyway. The bag should arrive in mid-September. I feel like a child waiting for Christmas !!!!
        Zaz got it...perfect!! I rolled the dice on it. You never know until you have it in your hands. But, rest assured its brand spanking new. The seller is super cool too. We had some issues with the Australia Post. Apparently they still use some variation of the Pony Express in some regions?

My estimated delivery time was pretty far out as well. It arrived way early. Here is how long it took to get to me after departing Melbourne. Hope you get yours early as well.

Comment

• Zaz
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2018

My Jim Bradley speed bag arrived yesterday and i must say that it has already become my favorite bag. This is the standard Jim Bradley speed ​​ball. I can't wait to try the Pro Ball!!!

Comment

• rdshackleford
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2016

schweet
            @ArcSwivel
            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• rdshackleford
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
              Oh, what we have apparently lost from the Great White North. From my limited observations (I've only seen three Genesport bags) they are well made of high quality leather. While they seemed to have specialized in larger bags (their output seems to have been aimed at martial artists and believe it or not hockey players) this size is about the smallest of what was offered. The inventory of the firm was liquidated at a martial arts supply shop in Montreal back in December 2017
              I have two speed bag guardian angels, bag benefactors as it were, that gave me 3 of the 4 bags in this photo. For size comparison, the Cleto on the right is 6x9. Notice the variance in the leather on the Genesports. All are very soft and supple to the touch, and of apparently identical high quality construction.

@ArcSwivel
              #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• BagBoy
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Jan 2018

Some of the pictures we baggers post of our bags (LOL) and setups are really great pictures. I've used many of them for desktop wallpaper. Not just my own. Those Genesport bags are very distinct looking speed bags, Rusty.
                Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• rdshackleford
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Oct 2016

I just joined the JB owners club. I didn't even inflate it yet, and I already love it.

@ArcSwivel
                  #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Jun 2019

I added a couple new additions this week as well
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Cazbag
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Sep 2018

Oh wow very nice additions gents! I am putting a JB Pro on my Xmas wish list for sure. Cant wait to see the Bag of Black and White in action either. Is that another 4200 with original bladder louistown?

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
                        Oh wow very nice additions gents! I am putting a JB Pro on my Xmas wish list for sure. Cant wait to see the Bag of Black and White in action either. Is that another 4200 with original bladder louistown?
                        Yup, just as nice as the other one from Zaz.

Comment

• BagBoy
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post
                          I added a couple new additions this week as well
                          So you're the one buying up all the 4200's How many you got now?

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• BagBoy
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
                            I just joined the JB owners club. I didn't even inflate it yet, and I already love it.

That's the one I have on the Christmas list. It matches Santa's clothes too! That gives me room for optimism. That Santa guy's still around, right?

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Jun 2019

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

So you're the one buying up all the 4200's How many you got now?
                              I got two more this week, one must have been outside for a long time. As soon as I touched it the leather started to crack and peel. The seller was very nice and gave me a refund. I sent it back. I was able to procure Another another near mint specimen with the original bladder. I now have three near mint 4200s. Two all original.

And yes, I’m cornering the market. There will be blood.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• rdshackleford
                                Speed Bag Guru
                                • Oct 2016

Did I ever show you a pic of my new-in-box, never been punched (even by me) 4200?
                                @ArcSwivel
                                #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...