Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    The lucite case was much first thought for my perfect 4200. They are not cheap. I did the math and figured I'd rather have another bag.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I have seen people put sports memorabilia in lucite display boxes. Maybe I should do that. If I had a really nice bagging cave like you do, I would.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    Did I ever show you a pic of my new-in-box, never been punched (even by me) 4200?
    Rusty, you have mentioned it in the past. I believe I tried to offer you 350 for it. But no, to the best of my recollection you've never posted a picture of it. Could be wrong but I don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Did I ever show you a pic of my new-in-box, never been punched (even by me) 4200?

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

So you're the one buying up all the 4200's How many you got now?
    I got two more this week, one must have been outside for a long time. As soon as I touched it the leather started to crack and peel. The seller was very nice and gave me a refund. I sent it back. I was able to procure Another another near mint specimen with the original bladder. I now have three near mint 4200s. Two all original.

And yes, I’m cornering the market. There will be blood.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    I just joined the JB owners club. I didn't even inflate it yet, and I already love it.

That's the one I have on the Christmas list. It matches Santa's clothes too! That gives me room for optimism. That Santa guy's still around, right?

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post
    I added a couple new additions this week as well
    So you're the one buying up all the 4200's How many you got now?

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Oh wow very nice additions gents! I am putting a JB Pro on my Xmas wish list for sure. Cant wait to see the Bag of Black and White in action either. Is that another 4200 with original bladder louistown?
    Yup, just as nice as the other one from Zaz.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Oh wow very nice additions gents! I am putting a JB Pro on my Xmas wish list for sure. Cant wait to see the Bag of Black and White in action either. Is that another 4200 with original bladder louistown?

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    I added a couple new additions this week as well
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I just joined the JB owners club. I didn't even inflate it yet, and I already love it.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Some of the pictures we baggers post of our bags (LOL) and setups are really great pictures. I've used many of them for desktop wallpaper. Not just my own. Those Genesport bags are very distinct looking speed bags, Rusty.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    Oh, what we have apparently lost from the Great White North. From my limited observations (I've only seen three Genesport bags) they are well made of high quality leather. While they seemed to have specialized in larger bags (their output seems to have been aimed at martial artists and believe it or not hockey players) this size is about the smallest of what was offered. The inventory of the firm was liquidated at a martial arts supply shop in Montreal back in December 2017
    I have two speed bag guardian angels, bag benefactors as it were, that gave me 3 of the 4 bags in this photo. For size comparison, the Cleto on the right is 6x9. Notice the variance in the leather on the Genesports. All are very soft and supple to the touch, and of apparently identical high quality construction.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    schweet

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied

My Jim Bradley speed bag arrived yesterday and i must say that it has already become my favorite bag. This is the standard Jim Bradley speed ​​ball. I can't wait to try the Pro Ball!!!

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...