No announcement yet.

Favorite Current Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did see that Bradley on eBay. I decided to hold out for the Pro. I just wish they made orange.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post

And I just have the standard Bradley ball. I'm sure some of you noticed the two that were up on ebay over the past few weeks. What you see on the hook is one. I'm hoping someone on the forum grabbed the other? It was $67 total shipped.

I can only imagine how the Pro Ball must feel, but I will soon find out.
      I am the one who bought the other one on Ebay I would have preferred the Pro ball, but i planned to buy the standard and the pro anyway. The bag should arrive in mid-September. I feel like a child waiting for Christmas !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaz View Post
        I am the one who bought the other one on Ebay I would have preferred the Pro ball, but i planned to buy the standard and the pro anyway. The bag should arrive in mid-September. I feel like a child waiting for Christmas !!!!
        Zaz got it...perfect!! I rolled the dice on it. You never know until you have it in your hands. But, rest assured its brand spanking new. The seller is super cool too. We had some issues with the Australia Post. Apparently they still use some variation of the Pony Express in some regions?

My estimated delivery time was pretty far out as well. It arrived way early. Here is how long it took to get to me after departing Melbourne. Hope you get yours early as well.

Comment

Working...
        X