• paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Sweet, greetings to you and yours.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Hey Ted and Deano, great seeing and hearing from you. Meeting and baggin' with you guys is still one of the best highlights of my speed bag career. I still remember my shock of watching deano cut loose with that awesome Aussie style baggin', and still can't do it nearly as well. Many other young baggers are now developing those "under-and-over the elbow" combo's and it's all a tribute to you guys. Sure wish you could attend, but someone's got to stay home and keep the Roo's in line.

(..on the other hand, I did get a call from the Las Vegas Police inquiring as to your whereabouts. I told them nothing... )
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

That's GREAT! I sure wish you fellas were going to make it to the gathering. I'm going to have to get in touch somehow as I need to get you guys in on the film I'm making!

"Art of the Bag" will follow the evolution of the speed bag and show that it's much more then just a boxing exercise. More and more the speed bag is being us...

Deano... Please PM me!

Cheers,
        -Zaza
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          ...Ted and Deano, great seeing and hearing from you. Meeting and baggin' with you guys is still one of the best highlights of my speed bag career.
          DITTO!

What a treat for me when I awoke this morning and I saw your posting, Deano. Ted, you look TERRIFIC and I'm glad to see you're still bagging away. We missed you two at SB II and your names are sure to pop up at this year's event.

For the Newbies viewing this thread... Deano and his dad, Ted traveled all the way from Australia to be at the inaugural Speed Bag event in Jersey in June, 2009. I have fond memories of that weekend. It was a bagger's heaven – it was my nirvana.

Thanks for the video greeting, Ted. Now it's your turn, Deano! Let's see that mug of yours!

BAG ON!
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• DarthPistachio
            • Mar 2012

"how do you feel?"

"Buggered"

That made me LOL for real. - EExcellent!

Awesome bag work there Deano's Dad!
            Find out a lot about me by visiting these sites:
            Meshweaver - Fabsreptiles
            They say that 1,000 monkeys with 1,000 typewriters will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare - now thanks to the internet we know this is not true....

Comment

• G-Town
              Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Strong Ted!

Ted - Deano! How is things? Looking mighty strong from down under. Miss you two ripping it from side to side...hope to see you @ 4 to rip the bags up with the "best in the business" the first gathering is still my favorite,learning different moves, and seeing moves that you would never think you could do. Thanks for the memories. keep the computer on for SB3!!! each year has a different vibe. Bags up

Comment

• deano
                Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

all the best

All the best to everyone at the forum from down under, pitty we can't be there,but will be keen to see the videos of what I'm sure will be another great event. thanks Paranday yes Alan great time bagging with you and watching the King punch drum,one day again hoping to get over there.thanks for being Schults [I know nothing] when the police called.thanks mate. thanks Zaza would love to be part of your film.will PM. Great memories Dee,thanks. thanks Darth ,checked out your vid ,in time and good mix go the elbows. Lou thanks mate ,hope Brandon is still punching ,great vids from you give Tom T a punch in the ribs for me

Comment

• speedbag4life
                  • Jun 2007

Deano, pleasure to meet you here! I don't get onto the forum often, but somehow I've heard plenty about you. --evidently none of the juicy stuff though. Looks like we're both sad to miss SBIII, and both aiming ahead to SBIV. Hope to catch you there!

Comment

• MasterDux
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Jul 2012

Sawwweet

I didn't know there was a speed bag 'event'...hell, I'm just learning that I may not be the only one who has dreams about hitting a speedbag from time to time (usually they're too deflated, too high, etc. lol - frustrating dreams) but looking forward to hitting the sucker until I'm in my 70s too.

Maybe it's time to put one up in my garage and not the 50.00 cheapo my bro bought me for Xmas one year. That would last oh, one day.

Having not hit one regularly since my Purdue U college days in the early 90s, it's fun getting back into it now that my gym stuck one up in the back stretching room, even if barely screwed into the concrete half assedly.

Gday mates.

Comment

• ebozyn
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Oct 2010

DEANO you are the Over/Under the elbow Godfather...

and by the looks of it your Dad is also a made member of the Speed Bag La Cosa Nostra

Keep On Baggin'

Originally posted by deano View Post
                      Hello from down under.

Last edited by ebozyn; 07-14-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Always good to see ya guys. Really missed you here the past two gatherings. If ya want to give me shot in the rib you gonna have to do that yourself. Nobody here gonna do that for ya. HaHa! God Bless and I hope to get to bag with you again my friends.
                        The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• deano
                          Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

sorry for late reply

Originally posted by speedbag4life View Post
                          Deano, pleasure to meet you here! I don't get onto the forum often, but somehow I've heard plenty about you. --evidently none of the juicy stuff though. Looks like we're both sad to miss SBIII, and both aiming ahead to SBIV. Hope to catch you there!
                          I've heard plenty about you SB4L Lisa, watched a nice clip of you punching at SB2 very impressive, would love to go to 4 have to wait and assess closer to time. Good to see another girl having a go, both my daughters punch although its often a long time between sessions, but they can keep it going with a few good combos. Take it easy lisa

Comment

• deano
                            Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

rust will go

Originally posted by MasterDux View Post
                            I didn't know there was a speed bag 'event'...hell, I'm just learning that I may not be the only one who has dreams about hitting a speedbag from time to time (usually they're too deflated, too high, etc. lol - frustrating dreams) but looking forward to hitting the sucker until I'm in my 70s too.

Maybe it's time to put one up in my garage and not the 50.00 cheapo my bro bought me for Xmas one year. That would last oh, one day.

Having not hit one regularly since my Purdue U college days in the early 90s, it's fun getting back into it now that my gym stuck one up in the back stretching room, even if barely screwed into the concrete half assedly.

Gday mates.
                            Checked out your vids the rust will go, keep at it and you will be going great guns in no time

Comment

• deano
                              Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

You inspire

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
                              DEANO you are the Over/Under the elbow Godfather...

and by the looks of it your Dad is also a made member of the Speed Bag La Cosa Nostra

Keep On Baggin'
                              Thanks mate for the kind words. You know we use to sit around amazed as kids and watch dad punch, he's gone off the boil a bit now compared to 40 odd years ago. Back then pop ( my grandfather) would turn up on the odd sunday arvo for a punch as well and it would be on, you would think the roof was coming off the shed. Between speedballs and motorbikes, he was the loudest father in the street, inspiring me and my brother, great times seems like yesterday. Maybe i have inspired my kids also, down the line it goes, another generation punching. all the best EBOZYN

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...