X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigpete405
    • Oct 2009

real good speedbagger

don't know if you guys have seen him before.
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

Yeah mate.

Johnny gives some real constructive comments to speed bag video's. He's a real nice fella too! He's got me practising blindfolded., something he mentioned on facebook to my daughter Diaz. Oh and she tries using her head like Johnny does.

He's written a book on speed bagging, mentioned in the video. I looked it up but couldn't find it.
    Last edited by ukspeedbag; 11-16-2009, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Yea, we all (mostly) know and love STJP. He's a stitch.

Speedbagresources.blogspot.com
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

We gotta see if Johnny can make it to SPEEDB.A.G. 2010, that would be great.

Comment

• Roc Stone
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          We gotta see if Johnny can make it to SPEEDB.A.G. 2010, that would be great.

If he's there, I'm there

He's a good friend of mine
          Last edited by Roc Stone; 11-17-2009, 12:16 AM.
          sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• RenoRattler
            • Sep 2009

Johnny was the first serious Bagger that I ever saw. I got into the Speed Bag on accident, after I got one with a heavy bag that I wanted. I researched a bit online to see how to use it, and started learning. Some friends of mine wanted to see what it was about so I made a vid and put it up.

Johnny made some very encouraging comments, and he linked me to some vids. The rest is history. Now I am hooked. Er. Bagged.

Comment

• deano
              Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

official invite

i suggested some time ago about an official invite to guys like Showtime,
              Dee Pooler,Billy Mack . maybe this could be done in writting or a phone call from somebody in the know.Tim or Alan.i recon they would jump at the chance to be there

Comment

• atgatt
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Nov 2007

bigpete, thanks for posting that vid, man. That was a joy to watch. Moves I've never seen before. He could really smack those big bags too. Reminded me of Met really moving the big bags.

It was great seeing some of those platforms he used too; some serious stuff.

Loved the shot of the bag moving seen from the reflection of the sunglasses. Classic.

Did anyone else notice how Manny looks like Alan in many ways in the face?

Comment

• metaldad
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2007

Everytime I see that video, I get all Wayne's World..........."WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!" But then again I'm like that everytime I see Alan, Skunk, Spins, Baggist, Deano, and now Doublefist........I gotta get to the garage......."TO THE BAG CAVE ROBIN" Showtime JohnnyPal A.K.A. na-na-na-na--na-na-na-na BAGMAN!
                  sigpic

Comment

• bigpete405
                    • Oct 2009

good stuff

Comment

• goju
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                      Everytime I see that video, I get all Wayne's World..........."WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!" But then again I'm like that everytime I see Alan, Skunk, Spins, Baggist, Deano, and now Doublefist........I gotta get to the garage......."TO THE BAG CAVE ROBIN" Showtime JohnnyPal A.K.A. na-na-na-na--na-na-na-na BAGMAN!
                      haha.. lol @ MD.. you nutter Never see that guy before, but what a pleasure to watch. Thanks for sharing pete

Comment

• Joe
                        • May 2010

Sorry to dredge this old thread up... But that guy is freakin' awesome! I really enjoyed that video it was fun to watch.
                        sigpic

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Showtime's Facebook has video clip including audio

Originally posted by Joe View Post
                          Sorry to dredge this old thread up... But that guy is freakin' awesome! I really enjoyed that video it was fun to watch.
                          Showtime just "Friended" me on his Facebook page. He has this video clip, and it includes the audio portion... which adds so much more when viewing it. Good stuff. Five Stars – Bags!
                          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Joe
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                            Showtime just "Friended" me on his Facebook page. He has this video clip, and it includes the audio portion... which adds so much more when viewing it. Good stuff. Five Stars – Bags!
                            Good stuff! Could you provide a link to his page? Unfortunately I don't Facebook so maybe I won't be able to see it.
                            sigpic

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Joe View Post
                              Good stuff! Could you provide a link to his page? Unfortunately I don't Facebook so maybe I won't be able to see it.
                              Here you go, Joe. You may – or may not – be able to view it. I'm not sure how Facebook works if you don't have a Facebook page. Hopefully you can view it:

Showtime Johnny Pal is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Showtime Johnny Pal and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

(You could always sign up to FB with an assumed name – have a blast making stuff up... )
                              sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                              I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...