X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe View Post
    Good stuff! Could you provide a link to his page? Unfortunately I don't Facebook so maybe I won't be able to see it.
    He's also very active on Youtube:
    WORLD'S PREMIER SPEEDBAG PUNCHER AND GRAND MASTER OF THE " DRUNKEN FIST" / "DRUNKEN MASTER" STYLE OF THE SPEEDBAG

He watches and comments on just about every speed bag video that anybody posts!

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Good stuff! Could you provide a link to his page? Unfortunately I don't Facebook so maybe I won't be able to see it.
    Here you go, Joe. You may – or may not – be able to view it. I'm not sure how Facebook works if you don't have a Facebook page. Hopefully you can view it:

Showtime Johnny Pal is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Showtime Johnny Pal and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

(You could always sign up to FB with an assumed name – have a blast making stuff up... )

Leave a comment:

• Joe
    replied
    Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    Showtime just "Friended" me on his Facebook page. He has this video clip, and it includes the audio portion... which adds so much more when viewing it. Good stuff. Five Stars – Bags!

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Showtime's Facebook has video clip including audio

Sorry to dredge this old thread up... But that guy is freakin' awesome! I really enjoyed that video it was fun to watch.
    Showtime just "Friended" me on his Facebook page. He has this video clip, and it includes the audio portion... which adds so much more when viewing it. Good stuff. Five Stars – Bags!

Leave a comment:

• Joe
    replied
    Sorry to dredge this old thread up... But that guy is freakin' awesome! I really enjoyed that video it was fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

• goju
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Everytime I see that video, I get all Wayne's World..........."WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!" But then again I'm like that everytime I see Alan, Skunk, Spins, Baggist, Deano, and now Doublefist........I gotta get to the garage......."TO THE BAG CAVE ROBIN" Showtime JohnnyPal A.K.A. na-na-na-na--na-na-na-na BAGMAN!
    haha.. lol @ MD.. you nutter Never see that guy before, but what a pleasure to watch. Thanks for sharing pete

Leave a comment:

• bigpete405
    replied
    good stuff

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Everytime I see that video, I get all Wayne's World..........."WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!" But then again I'm like that everytime I see Alan, Skunk, Spins, Baggist, Deano, and now Doublefist........I gotta get to the garage......."TO THE BAG CAVE ROBIN" Showtime JohnnyPal A.K.A. na-na-na-na--na-na-na-na BAGMAN!

Leave a comment:

• atgatt
    replied
    bigpete, thanks for posting that vid, man. That was a joy to watch. Moves I've never seen before. He could really smack those big bags too. Reminded me of Met really moving the big bags.

It was great seeing some of those platforms he used too; some serious stuff.

Loved the shot of the bag moving seen from the reflection of the sunglasses. Classic.

Did anyone else notice how Manny looks like Alan in many ways in the face?

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    official invite

i suggested some time ago about an official invite to guys like Showtime,
    Dee Pooler,Billy Mack . maybe this could be done in writting or a phone call from somebody in the know.Tim or Alan.i recon they would jump at the chance to be there

Leave a comment:

• RenoRattler
    replied
    Johnny was the first serious Bagger that I ever saw. I got into the Speed Bag on accident, after I got one with a heavy bag that I wanted. I researched a bit online to see how to use it, and started learning. Some friends of mine wanted to see what it was about so I made a vid and put it up.

Johnny made some very encouraging comments, and he linked me to some vids. The rest is history. Now I am hooked. Er. Bagged.

Leave a comment:

• Roc Stone
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    We gotta see if Johnny can make it to SPEEDB.A.G. 2010, that would be great.

If he's there, I'm there

He's a good friend of mine
    Last edited by Roc Stone; 11-17-2009, 12:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    We gotta see if Johnny can make it to SPEEDB.A.G. 2010, that would be great.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Yea, we all (mostly) know and love STJP. He's a stitch.

Speedbagresources.blogspot.com

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Yeah mate.

Johnny gives some real constructive comments to speed bag video's. He's a real nice fella too! He's got me practising blindfolded., something he mentioned on facebook to my daughter Diaz. Oh and she tries using her head like Johnny does.

He's written a book on speed bagging, mentioned in the video. I looked it up but couldn't find it.
    Last edited by ukspeedbag; 11-16-2009, 02:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...