• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Going Through Something

Hey Forum,
    Lately I've been dealing with an unpleasant, life changing event. A lot of my Family(speed bag) members have been very supportive and I wanted to say thank you very much. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

On a better note, but not off topic, I am spending sleepless nights and dream filled days working on speed bag projects. Look for great things speed bag from me in the future. My bags will fly till the day I die!
    The Speed Ball should be in every hall
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
    Hey Forum,
    Lately I've been dealing with an unpleasant, life changing event. A lot of my Family(speed bag) members have been very supportive and I wanted to say thank you very much. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

On a better note, but not off topic, I am spending sleepless nights and dream filled days working on speed bag projects. Look for great things speed bag from me in the future. My bags will fly till the day I die!
    We're here for ya, brother. Under the board or on the phone talking.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      We're here for ya, brother. Under the board or on the phone talking.
      You know it brother... Anytime.
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• nah
        • Jul 2013

keep on like hitting speed bag~

Hope all is well~! I can see & tell that you're surrounded by great brothers & sisters here. I'm pretty sure you'll come up with something creative in the future as long as you don't give up. ^!^

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

I've some of the greatest people ever here. It took me a long time to open up but that's my issue. I'm the one who missed out not friending these people sooner.
          I may take breaks but I never give up!! Keep on Baggin!!
          The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...