• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    Will Title be selling it ?
    Time will tell... same goes for Balazs...

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Will Title be selling it ?

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Thank you all for the comments... I'm glad people are liking it!
    Please help spread the word and lets get more people enjoying the "Art of the Bag".

Leave a comment:

• fedora
    replied
    Just finished watching it and thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

fedora

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
    Hopefully Joe did some fancy editing in that part , to give the impression that i know what i'm talking about.

I know all the baggers are awesome.

Joe is the man!

my wife is looking at the dvd order page.
    Good to finally see you. You did great. I'm very glad you were in the movie, for you have a style that is all your own that nobody else really does the way you do. That's the unsung part of this, Every single bagger featured does something either original or different from the rest. All amazing, but with a style all their own.

Leave a comment:

• ebozyn
    replied
    Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    Joe, you're a fantastic bagger, musician, friend, and filmmaker.

This documentary is absolutely fantastic. It exceeded my expectations. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for putting so much of your blood, sweat, and tears into the making of it.

Yes, Paranday, Doris was a phenom. That girl could sure kick some bag!

Listening to Alan describe how he first discovered the speed bag was nearly identical to Speedbag4Life's experience! Ahh yes, the sound of the speed bag is like the piped piper, it draws us all in with the clickety clack of the swivel and the sound of fists against leather. Such a seductress the bag is…

It was very cool to see the Ebozyn Reveal. All the people in the film did great on their individual interviews. Justin's is one of the highlights. And Donnie. And Tommy… Louis, Skunk, Tim, Dee Pooler, Matthew… and Sifu George, your enthusiasm and love for the bag is unmatched!

You done good, bag brother zaza.

So, fellow baggers, if you haven't ordered your copy of the film yet, head over to http://www.artofthebag.com/buy-now/ and get one. Or two, or three. After all they make great Christmas gifts!

Hopefully Joe did some fancy editing in that part , to give the impression that i know what i'm talking about.

I know all the baggers are awesome.

Joe is the man!

my wife is looking at the dvd order page.
    Last edited by ebozyn; 12-11-2013, 06:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    The PQ on the DVD looks great, upscales nicely. Matthew's commanding PD performance is a thing of beauty. Mrs Mitts, we miss you so much, thanks for dropping in ! Biff's Australian adventure pays off big. Hmm, whose swivel is featured so prominently under so many drums ? And whose swivel is on the DVD label ? Those clever end credits ! Oh, and Doris DeGreen the elbow and floor bagging Queen !!! And so much more...

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    So far the reviews sound good... thanks to all who have helped make this little piece of history!

(....and keep the comments coming...) ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by SpeedBagAtaraxis View Post
    Who has watched the movie so far?? I had to take a personal trip up to see Joe to get my copy because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to survive waiting for it in the mail. This movie is off the chain! I thought everything about it was incredibly well done and truly amazing how it covers SO MUCH of speed bag history in a concise, interesting, and very clear way. I can't say enough about this movie. A true testament to those already immersed in this unique and addictive craft. And a perfect gateway for new people into the addiction.... The feeling I got from watching it from beginning to end is indescribable.. I could be being biased though.. What does everyone else think?!?
    I was surprised. I thought you were in it I think you might have been edited out of my copies.....

just kidding. You were awesome. Everybody was awesome. What an amazing movie. Seriously wishing Doc Schroeder was still alive so he could see what how far his bagging skills have grown through the hands of others. I guarantee he would be absolutely amazed at the skills shown in this movie and he would be cheering along with the rest of us.

Great Job, JOE!

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    B r a v o ! !

Joe, you're a fantastic bagger, musician, friend, and filmmaker.

This documentary is absolutely fantastic. It exceeded my expectations. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for putting so much of your blood, sweat, and tears into the making of it.

Yes, Paranday, Doris was a phenom. That girl could sure kick some bag!

Listening to Alan describe how he first discovered the speed bag was nearly identical to Speedbag4Life's experience! Ahh yes, the sound of the speed bag is like the piped piper, it draws us all in with the clickety clack of the swivel and the sound of fists against leather. Such a seductress the bag is…

It was very cool to see the Ebozyn Reveal. All the people in the film did great on their individual interviews. Justin's is one of the highlights. And Donnie. And Tommy… Louis, Skunk, Tim, Dee Pooler, Matthew… and Sifu George, your enthusiasm and love for the bag is unmatched!

You done good, bag brother zaza.

So, fellow baggers, if you haven't ordered your copy of the film yet, head over to http://www.artofthebag.com/buy-now/ and get one. Or two, or three. After all they make great Christmas gifts!

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrummer
    replied
    Got it, watched it, really liked it! Great job Joe!!

Leave a comment:

• CeSalt
    replied
    Outstanding work, Zaza!!! How fabulous to see such a well done film highlighting the historical progression of speed bagging and the genius and extraordinary generosity of Mr. Kahn. To every one of you who shared your personal stories and skills, thanks so very much! Together you have exposed the robust heart of speed bagging and will quite likely be responsible for huge waves of global interest in this sport. Congratulations to you all!

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    All of you, you outdid yourselves. You too Zaza.

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    I'm in love with Doris DeGreen. When she starts floor baggin' I go nuts.
    Last edited by paranday; 12-09-2013, 09:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagAtaraxis
    replied
    Who has seen it?!

Who has watched the movie so far?? I had to take a personal trip up to see Joe to get my copy because I wasn't sure if I'd be able to survive waiting for it in the mail. This movie is off the chain! I thought everything about it was incredibly well done and truly amazing how it covers SO MUCH of speed bag history in a concise, interesting, and very clear way. I can't say enough about this movie. A true testament to those already immersed in this unique and addictive craft. And a perfect gateway for new people into the addiction.... The feeling I got from watching it from beginning to end is indescribable.. I could be being biased though.. What does everyone else think?!?

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...