Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pete
    • Nov 2020

I am also curious about those new bladders as well as that new hightail bag. I have been hoping they will make a bag with the bounce of a perilous and the shape of the black. That scyntz bag looks interesting too. I googled extoprene, the band around the bag, and its what they use in compression wraps for tennis elbow

Comment

• surfingcowboy
      • May 2020

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      I am also curious about those new bladders as well as that new hightail bag. I have been hoping they will make a bag with the bounce of a perilous and the shape of the black. That scyntz bag looks interesting too. I googled extoprene, the band around the bag, and its what they use in compression wraps for tennis elbow
      Sure would like to know the weight of both those new bags that you mentioned you were curious about. Here's the description of the rear air valve on that Hightail bag adding weight to it for improved momentum/rebounds "Rear air valve creates additional weight to the bag for better momentum "

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by DizzyD View Post
        Has anyone tested these as „new“ advertised title advanced speedbag bladders?

I do also only know the „normal“ enkay bladders they provide.
        WOW... just saw this...and just bought a bunch of bladders, damn! They look better, and they must be for that extra buck!
        Looks like a nice long nipple too. Thanks Title, now shut-up and take MORE of my money!!! Ha!
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Pete
          • Nov 2020

Originally posted by Zaza View Post

WOW... just saw this...and just bought a bunch of bladders, damn! They look better, and they must be for that extra buck!
          Looks like a nice long nipple too. Thanks Title, now shut-up and take MORE of my money!!! Ha!
          What's the verdict on those bladders?

Comment

• Zaza
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Pete View Post

What's the verdict on those bladders?
            I had JUST bought a bunch of the others...it will be awhile before I can test these out.
            Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
            http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Pete
              • Nov 2020

I ordered a couple that should show up tomorrow. I will let you guys know. Also, I think i finally found something to fix busted bladders. It's called flex paste. The same people that make flex seal. It patched up a significant sized hole and has held up so far. It also fixed a slow leaking bladder. This bladder below was deflating in a couple hours but it hasn't leaked a bit in about 36 hours. I am going to try it in a bag tonight and how it does.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...