No announcement yet.

Enkay Bladders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also curious about those new bladders as well as that new hightail bag. I have been hoping they will make a bag with the bounce of a perilous and the shape of the black. That scyntz bag looks interesting too. I googled extoprene, the band around the bag, and its what they use in compression wraps for tennis elbow

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      I am also curious about those new bladders as well as that new hightail bag. I have been hoping they will make a bag with the bounce of a perilous and the shape of the black. That scyntz bag looks interesting too. I googled extoprene, the band around the bag, and its what they use in compression wraps for tennis elbow
      Sure would like to know the weight of both those new bags that you mentioned you were curious about. Here's the description of the rear air valve on that Hightail bag adding weight to it for improved momentum/rebounds "Rear air valve creates additional weight to the bag for better momentum "

Comment

Originally posted by DizzyD View Post
        Has anyone tested these as „new“ advertised title advanced speedbag bladders?

https://www.titleboxing.com/punching...d-bag-bladders

I do also only know the „normal“ enkay bladders they provide.
        WOW... just saw this...and just bought a bunch of bladders, damn! They look better, and they must be for that extra buck!
        Looks like a nice long nipple too. Thanks Title, now shut-up and take MORE of my money!!! Ha!
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...
        X