• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

SpeedBagSkunk

Hope the speedbag world is doing good, im still in the game believe it or not. lol just been super busy doing the whole iMuscleUp.com thing. Making another splash in the fitness world. Still teaching as many people that want to learn. Its always good to go the gym and show someone something then a week later hear them in that same room tearin the bag up. So just want to let you all know im still alive and well and miss everyone in the speedbag world. im on facebook still as well as instagram @zachruffo were I post workout videos and well everything videos lol. I hope everyone is merkin the bag, I will be posting more.

BTW "ART OF THE BAG" is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing job ZAZA
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Thanks Skunk, we miss you too. You HAVE to make it to the gathering next year, it's big one... number 5!

Attached Files
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• fedora
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2012

I watched a lot of your videos when I got back into speedbagging last year. They were very helpful. Thanks for the time you took to post them.

fedora

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
        • Apr 2012

Yeah man! Thanks for everything.
        Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

• nah
          • Jul 2013

Thank you! Always

Thank you for your videos on youtube.
          Learned a lot from them. Thank you.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Wait till you see Donnie's new digs across the street from his old gym. At Speed B.A.G. IV Donnie took a few of us on a walk-thru of the huge space. Can't wait to see you at SBV, Skunk!
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
              Hope the speedbag world is doing good, im still in the game believe it or not. lol just been super busy doing the whole iMuscleUp.com thing. Making another splash in the fitness world. Still teaching as many people that want to learn. Its always good to go the gym and show someone something then a week later hear them in that same room tearin the bag up. So just want to let you all know im still alive and well and miss everyone in the speedbag world. im on facebook still as well as instagram @zachruffo were I post workout videos and well everything videos lol. I hope everyone is merkin the bag, I will be posting more.

BTW "ART OF THE BAG" is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing job ZAZA
              SpeedBagSkunk. What can I say about you. I met you in May 2007 and you scared the hell out of me. I watched you hit the bag and I immediately knew you were something special. You are the first (of now many) speed baggers that have taught ME new things, showed and demonstrated new moves I never considered, at speeds I've never seen before. I can only imagine how Jack Nicholas felt the first time he saw Tiger Woods play golf. I imagine he knew he was watching the next generation that would take golf to the next level. That is exactly how I felt when I saw you hit the bag when we met.

And then the first gathering. OMG I wanted to hide in a corner. Deano, Juxt, TommyT... The skill levels are now off the chart, but you, My Skunky friend, were the first, and Tim was there to witness it.

and I hope we keep on meeting under the board, or maybe standing by the Barz, because I see you will soon dominate that world also!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...