• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ross Orton
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2013

Mastering the Speed bag/Three stage Combinations

I came across a You Tube tutorial - Mastering the Speed Bag/Three Stage combinations by Steve Ciaramello. Check this video out. Steve is teaching classic old school precision.
    I sent for the free DVD explaining this tutorial in full detail. With the DVD came a sheet of over 100 combination sets to practice and a cool How To page from the Everlast Boxing Guide.
    My own speed bag skills are already improving from this DVD.
    This really is an amazing service and it's free.
    Thank You Steve Ciaramello.
    Thanks for reading - Ross Orton
  • Ross Orton
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2013

Reply to Ralph

Thanks for the welcome Ralph. I like Steve's style of back to basics the same way I like Speed Bag Skunk's style for flair. I'm fairly new to speed bagging and I'm trying to learn from all styles at this point to create my own. I thought this tutorial and free DVD could help others and the combination sets are good general practice. Sorry I didn't know about the shit talking.
    Respect - Ross Orton

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      I hear what your saying about creating you own style and I'm way over do to put a baggin video on youtube...
      Yes... yes you are!

Welcome Ross, you're going to love it here.
      Cheers,
      -Zaza
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Ross Orton
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Sep 2013

Reply to Za Za

Thanks for the welcome Za Za and Ralph I'm waiting for your next video.
        All the Best - Ross

Comment

• swingnmiss
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Ross Orton View Post
          I came across a You Tube tutorial - Mastering the Speed Bag/Three Stage combinations by Steve Ciaramello. Check this video out. Steve is teaching classic old school precision.
          I sent for the free DVD explaining this tutorial in full detail. With the DVD came a sheet of over 100 combination sets to practice and a cool How To page from the Everlast Boxing Guide.
          My own speed bag skills are already improving from this DVD.
          This really is an amazing service and it's free.
          Thank You Steve Ciaramello.
          Thanks for reading - Ross Orton
          I got a copy also from Steve. Great stuff, nice guy! I like his perspective.

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Hello Ross. Welcome to the forum. You'll find some pretty good insight about speed bagging training from some of the members here also.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• fedora
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Dec 2012

When I decided to get back into speedbagging a year ago I watched dozens of how to video's on you tube. I watched Steve's and he had some great tips. I've learned that speedbagging is a many and varied thing. Everyone that's become's pretty good, seems to develop their own certain style and you can pick up tips from all of them.

But when I found this forum I saw that it was the place to get the most well rounded information on performing the widest variety of techniques and on buying the most efficient equipment.

Eventually you start to develop your own style as you start to like certain techniques more than others. And just when you start to think you have one technique down pretty good you see someone else doing another one you want to learn how to do. It never gets old as long as you want to keep progressing.

Welcome to the forum and have fun. It's not about competing against one another, it's more about self improvement.

fedora
              Last edited by fedora; 12-15-2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
                • Apr 2012

Hello, and welcome to Speed Bag Forum.
                Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

• juxt
                  Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

I checked out the free dvd. Its pretty good. Its from a boxing perspective, its all forward fist strikes. A lot of double,triple,quad,ect fist bumps. some nice combinations in there.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...