• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swfl
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2013

New paint

Good evening. Went to the YMCA to see how many are on the list for tomorrow and there are 11 again. 10 women and 1 man. While there I hit the bag and noticed what they did to the mounting material and thought I would share it with you all. Looks cool!
    Attached Files
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by swfl View Post
    Good evening. Went to the YMCA to see how many are on the list for tomorrow and there are 11 again. 10 women and 1 man. While there I hit the bag and noticed what they did to the mounting material and thought I would share it with you all. Looks cool!
    That looks GREAT!

10 women...hummm... I'm beginning to think I need to go talk to my local YMCA.
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Wow! They did a nice job. You did a great job putting those platforms together. Really good design.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by swfl View Post
        unreal. Very cool. Gotta be proud to see that happen.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
          • Apr 2012

Nice!
          Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

• nah
            • Jul 2013

Awesome!

Well done!!! They look great!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...