• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    got a surpise at my doorstep when i came home from work today, walking up..? what's that box at my door, humm looks like a speed bag box (size) but i didn't order a speed bag, must be (box) for one of my neighbors, walk up and look down, read and start to smile. the tag has my name on it and also said The speed bag bible on the tag. opened the box to see a brand new xs everlast black & yellow bumble bee bag, WooHoo this is so cool, thanks so much Alan (speedbag) and thank you for the nice letter you wrote me, your one hell of a nice guy, thanks speed bag brother, lets bag them up ;-)...ralph
    Awesome!

There's nothing better for a bagger than seeing that box of speed bag gear waiting by door.

YUP, AK is the coolest, and he has the best speed bag toy store around. Speed Bag Santa. hehe I never knew Elves made speed bags and swivels.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

got a surpise at my doorstep when i came home from work today, walking up..? what's that box at my door, humm looks like a speed bag box (size) but i didn't order a speed bag, must be (box) for one of my neighbors, walk up and look down, read and start to smile. the tag has my name on it and also said The speed bag bible on the tag. opened the box to see a brand new xs everlast black & yellow bumble bee bag, WooHoo this is so cool, thanks so much Alan (speedbag) and thank you for the nice letter you wrote me, your one hell of a nice guy, thanks speed bag brother, lets bag them up ;-)...ralph

Years ago I raised enough cats to know THEY chose their owners. The may live in your house, but they will chose the lap they want to be in.

Speed bags are the same way, and that one chose you. I was just sending him home. (* don't feed them after midnight...)
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

...Well (HELLO KITTY) LOL...aahhh and the cracking of the pannels has began, very tiny the first day of hitting. lets see how big the cracks will get after 5 or 7 days of baggin, this one has a different shape to it than the used one i got from speedkilz, i think used one is an older version
        I've had that bag (and it brother still in the box) for at least 3 or more years. Bought a bunch on close out when they were popular. Personally they never felt right on my hands. If it was a cat, it didn't fit in my lap. Hope it holds up for you, but I fear that model was doomed to fabric or production flaws, because they seem to fall apart pretty quick.

but, in your hands it will be a good death.
        Last edited by Speedbag; 01-20-2013, 10:07 AM.
        Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ebozyn
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2010

[QUOTE=by ventanakaz;
          ...Well (HELLO KITTY) LOL...aahhh and the cracking of the pannels has began, very tiny the first day of hitting. lets see how big the cracks will get after 5 or 7 days of baggin, this one has a different shape to it than the used one i got from speedkilz, i think the used one is an older version because it has a more tear drop shape and the bottom is flat. yours has a more round bottom. (i know there's a joke in there somewhere but i'm not going there) from the feel of hitting it, it will take a little bit of baggin on it for it to break in. thanks for the bag ;-)...ralph[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          I've that bag (and it brother still in the box) for at least 3 or more years. Bought a bunch on close out when they were popular. Personally they never felt right on my hands. If it was a cat, it didn't fit in my lap. Hope it holds up for you, but I fear that model was doomed to fabric or production flaws, because they seem to fall apart pretty quick.

but, in your hands it will be a good death.

WOW! That kitty doesn't have 9 lives at all. That particular group of Everlast felines have but one short life... at best.

But that yellow and black bag looks DARN COOL in videos.

Has anyone had the same leather cracking problems with any of the other colors of these same bags?

When ever i see, or hear of cracking problems with this type of Everlast bags, it seems to always be the black and yellow ones.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
            WOW! That kitty doesn't have 9 lives at all. That particular group of Everlast felines have but one short life... at best.

But that yellow and black bag looks DARN COOL in videos.

Has anyone had the same leather cracking problems with any of the other colors of these same bags?

When ever i see, or hear of cracking problems with this type of Everlast bags, it seems to always be the black and yellow ones.
            On my end, I don't have any of the others and the ones I've hit at the gatherings seemed a bit dead. None of them shouted to be a "must have" bag for me but I know others like them.
            Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...