Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crapsterface
    • Nov 2009

And i forgot to mention the leather made my knuclkles feel really cool. Like ther was ointment on them or somthing. Mabey just me no one else i hit it with seemed to think so. Im stoked aswell.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

hmm that might be better quality softer leather- but ill see for sure when it arrives. so far my favorite is everlast. lets see what cleto has to say about this

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
        hmm that might be better quality softer leather- but ill see for sure when it arrives. so far my favorite is everlast. lets see what cleto has to say about this
        It's made from goats head skin. Crapster is right, they are easy on the hands.

When are you taking delivery?

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
          Spin Master

• Aug 2008

wow really cant wait ill like bags that are easy on my scissors i mean hands - its supposed to arrive on the 21st i think so ill give a full report!cant wait!

Comment

• deano
            Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

super fast

hey Scissor, its all been said ,man its fast.what Craps said is true,you just start to laugh.Roc was good enough to leave his here for me.I've had about 15 mins on it and have started to pick up the speed but more time is needed.It will depend on what swiv you use and how much air you put in the ball as to how fast it ends up.after my short burst i put up another ball for my daughter and it was like it was slow motion big difference.so Scissor get plenty of grease for the bottom of those shoes man,but if anybody can do spins on a Cleyto it will be you.all the best deano

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
              Spin Master

• Aug 2008

wowow you guys got really me nuts! the reason i decided to try is because i saw you 3 guys( deanno- uk- fingers-crap) all using it and loving it. damm u guys got me excited! im thinking how was can this puppy be????? i really cant wait. although i did something very good.....i took a finger nail file emory board and sanded down the leather seems of a rock hard brand new everlast bag... the thing is smoking now!!!im loving it - im sure ill love the cleto....ill be giving a full run down of everything as soon as it arrives! thanks deann0-fingers - crapster- uk for the input!

Comment

• paranday
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2009

...ill be giving a full run down of everything as soon as it arrives!
                Video wizardry, please! FYI, Cleto Reyes is one of several Mexican speed bag brands, not sure if any of the others have been imported -- or measure up to the Cleto.

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

ok from what ive seen a few of you here have used a cleto reyes bag.looks like you all like it. now can anyone tell me what size cleto is closes to the everlast 6x4? i think maybe UK and fingers might know.and is cleto your favorite bag? any opinions?thanks- scissorhands
                  Here's a little link I found.

Cleto Reyes Speed Bag, winner of 5th Best speed bag

At least that's the opinion of Jeff Wilson. I Never heard of him, but he's a Jersey, so maybe you can hook up.
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

Hey Alan, I actually saw this when i was doing a search. My cleto should arrive tommorrow so ill see for myself and give a full review. So far for me everlast is the best - i really like the weight and size. Lets see how the xs Cleto matches up.....to be continued.......SBSH

Comment

• fingers
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • May 2008

Monday the 21st December!! officially CLETO day!!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                        Spin Master

• Aug 2008

cleto first thoughts........

ok the cleto arrived i tried outside very briefly in 15 inches of snow. it is smaller than the everlast xs. the hard loop seems to take the mobility away from the bag- which i do not like!. i will test it more tonight indoors and get a real feel. maybe it needs to be broken in. as for the speed......shouldnt be a problem. ill give a more detailed report later. SBSH

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Nov 2007

ok the cleto arrived i tried outside very briefly in 15 inches of snow. it is smaller than the everlast xs. the hard loop seems to take the mobility away from the bag- which i do not like!. i will test it more tonight indoors and get a real feel. maybe it needs to be broken in. as for the speed......shouldnt be a problem. ill give a more detailed report later. SBSH
                          Scissorhands, you'll find the sweet spot in no time. Looking forward to hearing your review.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                            Spin Master

• Aug 2008

small bag comparison.....

xs speed bag comparison pics= full report and video to come
                            Attached Files

Comment

• fingers
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • May 2008

As UK says you soon get used to it!! i found the loop wears in with the u bar after a while mate! enjoy the bag...its Cleto day.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                                Spin Master

• Aug 2008

thats what im hoping for guys! i figured it needs to be broken in a little.it is easy on the hands- ill know more once i start hitting for real. happy cleto day fingers!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...