• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

Thinking about a Cleto????

ok from what ive seen a few of you here have used a cleto reyes bag.looks like you all like it. now can anyone tell me what size cleto is closes to the everlast 6x4? i think maybe UK and fingers might know.and is cleto your favorite bag? any opinions?thanks- scissorhands
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
    ok from what ive seen a few of you here have used a cleto reyes bag.looks like you all like it. now can anyone tell me what size cleto is closes to the everlast 6x4? i think maybe UK and fingers might know.and is cleto your favorite bag? any opinions?thanks- scissorhands
    Hey SBSH!! the smallest Cleto is ex small at 6x4 it comes out slightly smaller than the Everlast, the one in my picture is 5x8! there are more pictures in my album on my home page that may be of help in gauging the size,they are a top quality bag mate, the only very slight negative is the hard loop! but you soon get used to it hope this helps, Fingers.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

awesome reply fingers! im thinking of getting one because i saw how much you and UK like them. ill check your pictures! thanks brother! SBSH's!

Comment

• SpeedKilz
        • Dec 2009

From what I saw...the sizes are roughly 6x4 (XS) 5x8 (S) and 6x9 (M). I can get a hold of these bags at work and get sizes for you...hopefully...I need to get the sizes of them in the future anyway.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
          Spin Master

• Aug 2008

cool bro ! my biggest question is how does the 6x4 cleto compare to the 6x4 everlast ( i guess cleto is smaller) and how much bigger is the 5x8 cleto compared to the 6x4 everlast? i have a 5x8 title and its smaller than my 6x4 everlast??????!

Comment

• SpeedKilz
            • Dec 2009

I'll see what I can do as far as taking a picture...I'll pull the Cleto bags since I need the size anyway, but I'll have to bring my Everlast 6x4 from home since we're all out and won't be getting more. Hopefully a photo of the Cleto bags and an Everlast 6x4 will do the job for you.

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
              Spin Master

• Aug 2008

that would be awesome thanks Kilz!!!!

Comment

• Roc Stone
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Oct 2007

The leather on the Reyers is so supple compared to the Everlast. In fact the feel of the leather when striking the bag is very comparable to the Jim Bradley.
                sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                  Spin Master

• Aug 2008

good to know roc! i ordered a 5x8 directly from reyes themselves. spoke to the guy in charge there. cool dude. ill let you know how i like it next week when it arrives!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Nov 2007

Scissorhands, your gonna love it! My red Cleto Reyes is XS and measures 5x8. Compare it to the Everlast 6x4 and it's a tiny bit smaller. The Cleto is mental compared to the Everlast. When I spoke with Sugar Rays when ordering the bag, they told me the 8x5's are always returned to them as people find them to quick and difficult to control. But that never put me off!

I don't make videos with it as I keep messing-up but, I get an adrenaline rush when I use it!

Keep it well treated as apparently, they tend to crack and split.

I'm now looking forward to seeing you keeping up with it, while doing your amazing spins.............Don't fall over!

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

wow UK you got me really psyched to try this thing! i read you and fingers loved it so i have to try one! i ordered it an its on route. ill make a video with it right away. its gonna be a 5x8 red and blk stripe.its weird how the 5x8 cleto is smaller than the 6x4 everlast. cant wait to try it!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
                        wow UK you got me really psyched to try this thing! i read you and fingers loved it so i have to try one! i ordered it an its on route. ill make a video with it right away. its gonna be a 5x8 red and blk stripe.its weird how the 5x8 cleto is smaller than the 6x4 everlast. cant wait to try it!
                        Cool!

It is only slightly smaller though. Sounds like you've ordered the same as mine.

Comment

• Crapsterface
                          • Nov 2009

Cletos r lightning fast. I found i had to use bad sloppyhits to keep up at first but after a while u can control the speed of it. I GOT ONE COMING ASWELL !!!. It is my all time fav. then the grant even though it was all screwed up. The cleto makes the title seem slowass. But the only downfall is i liv in canada and itl take a while to get here. On the cleto I use to max out on speed on the 3 bounce. No other bag has done that for me. You get a good train gain from it. Bad form is ok at first, you pretty much hav to LOL. but u get use to it and can hit realisticly after a few days if u knucle down.

Comment

• Crapsterface
                            • Nov 2009

maby you can get one that came back for cheaper because its used

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                              Spin Master

• Aug 2008

wow you guys got me really psyched to try this puppy- i cant believe how fast everyone is saying it is! ill definately be giving a full report on how i like it.!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...