Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speed Bag Bible - Discount for members

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How have I been trolling this forum for months not seen this?!? I bought the 2hr DVD on Amazon for $35 oh well. Still worth every penny I'm sure.

    Already have art of the bag and loved it so I can't wait for this one, it's coming today.

    Thank you for sharing your amazing knowledge with us.
    Last edited by morphiusrt; 05-29-2019, 06:17 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by morphiusrt View Post
      How have I been trolling this forum for months not seen this?!? I bought the 2hr DVD on Amazon for $35 oh well. Still worth every penny I'm sure.

      Already have art of the bag and loved it so I can't wait for this one, it's coming today.

      Thank you for sharing your amazing knowledge with us.
      Hey Morphiusrt


      Yeah that Amazon listing has been up a long time.... It's a real hassle to change prices on that platform.




      PM me your name and address and I'll refund you the difference to the member discount.

      Speed Bag

      Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

      THE 10th Year Reunion!

      sigpic

      The Art of the Bag

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

        Yes, it is alive and living..
        Hi Alan, i would like to know if it is still possible to buy the 4 dvd set.

        Comment


        • Sent a message to Mr. Kahn! Look forward to this training.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CTNever View Post
            Sent a message to Mr. Kahn! Look forward to this training.
            I sent a message to Alan 2 weeks ago and no response.
            Last edited by Zaz; 09-02-2019, 07:29 AM.

            Comment


            • Alan was in Norway and is heading to Phoenix tomorrow spreading the good word about speed bags. So, please understand the no response.
              @ArcSwivel
              #ArcSwivel sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
                Alan was in Norway and is heading to Phoenix tomorrow spreading the good word about speed bags. So, please understand the no response.
                Ok i understand. Thank you for the info.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Zaz View Post

                  I sent a message to Alan 2 weeks ago and no response.
                  My "messages" box has no messages from ZAZ... sorry.
                  Speed Bag

                  Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

                  THE 10th Year Reunion!

                  sigpic

                  The Art of the Bag

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

                    My "messages" box has no messages from ZAZ... sorry.
                    Oops... Looks like my message was sent but not delivered. I just tried again. Thanks!

                    Comment


                    • Hello,

                      I am interested in the DVDs, if they happen to still be available?

                      many thanks

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post
                        Hello,

                        I am interested in the DVDs, if they happen to still be available?

                        many thanks
                        Yes, they are. send me a PM via the forum.

                        thanks.
                        Speed Bag

                        Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                        The Quest Continues...
                        Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

                        THE 10th Year Reunion!

                        sigpic

                        The Art of the Bag

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

                          Yes, they are. send me a PM via the forum.

                          thanks.
                          I’ve sent a couple. I noticed you mentioned in this thread u may not be receiving them. I’ll try again.

                          thanks

                          Comment


                          • My lovely wife bought me the four dvd speedbagbible set .She ordered it for me as soon as we got home from the speedbag gathering.Thanks Alan . Having a great time learning from the king!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

                              Yes, they are. send me a PM via the forum.

                              thanks.
                              I think maybe my PMs are possibly not going through? Just wanted to confirm you received my payment for the four dvd set.

                              many thanks, Jesse

                              Comment


                              • Having trouble with the link. Keep getting message that have to wait 300 seconds to send message. Never seems to get to the 300 seconds. Just keeps repeating.

                                Comment

                                Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...
                                X