X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1Up
    replied
    thx MsDeville, got in contact with him now :-)

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Originally posted by 1Up View Post
    hi speedbag, is this offer still available?
    I know, I am late.
    Hey 1Up. Just in case Alan doesn't read this thread right away, you can click on this link and you can send him a Private Message through the forum:

Leave a comment:

• 1Up
    replied
    hi speedbag, is this offer still available?
    I know, I am late.

Leave a comment:

• Levi
    replied
    Ordered!

Got the book and DVD ordered., Just waiting for it to come in and get to studyin. I self taught for about a month and have good rhythm until my body just tires out. Only about ten minutes straight so far going 2 and 2 or 4 and 4. But I recently quit smoking so with the help of the book and that I should be getting smoother every day... soon.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by vandwedge View Post
    I already have the book from Amazon (bought before I knew about this discount! curses). Is there a way I could buy just the dvd by itself? The main dvd, not the 4-dvd set.
    Sure is. Contact me via the forum Personal Message (PM) system.

Leave a comment:

• vandwedge
    replied
    I already have the book from Amazon (bought before I knew about this discount! curses). Is there a way I could buy just the dvd by itself? The main dvd, not the 4-dvd set.

Leave a comment:

• Cem326
    replied
    Received the book and dvd. Thanks Alan.

To anyone who is thinking about ordering this set let me just say it’s truly a fantastic offer. The hours and effort it must have taken to write this book, I would say it’s easily worth twice the price!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    UPDATE: Jan 2013:

The Book is now available in ebook formats, both .epub (ipad or e-readers) or .mobi (kindle).
    On Amazon.com

The Speed Bag Bible Kindle edition

Should be in the Apple Store in a few days

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Powermill swivel

I am looking to buy a new swivel, I was always an "Everlast" link type but this "Powermill" looks fast. Where can I buy one. Thanx Robert

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    Well aren't you just the regular "Techno-Bagger" now!
    (welcome to the 21st century)
    Actually, no, but money can buy those that are.....

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

The Book is now available in ebook formats, both .epub (ipad or e-readers) or .mobi (kindle).
    Well aren't you just the regular "Techno-Bagger" now!
    (welcome to the 21st century)

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    You can buy an AUTOGRAPHED copy of Alan Kahn's Speed Bag Bible book and 2 hr training program DVD for only $20 (This is a fantastic discount on what is the definitive speed bag training course). You may order the four DVD series for $40. To order, please contact forum member "speedbag" (Alan Kahn) via private message (PM) or use this link to e-mail Alan: http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...mailmember&u=6

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by kenk View Post
    Alan: Just wanted to give you a heads up that I ordered your signed bible/DVD...sent payment to you thru PayPal...

kenk
    ??? better send me a PM on this, for I do not see anything in PP.

Leave a comment:

• kenk
    replied
    ordered bible and DVD

Alan: Just wanted to give you a heads up that I ordered your signed bible/DVD...sent payment to you thru PayPal...

kenk

Leave a comment:

• swebag
    replied
    Ralph and Alan, thanks for your valuable inputs.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...