• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post

Do Canadians drink Crown Royal ?

or just sell it for big bucks to Americans!

No.

The case could be made.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

If anybody can find XS bladders please tell me where. All my usual outlets haven't sold them for months now with no plans to restock.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Zaz
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
        If anybody can find XS bladders please tell me where. All my usual outlets haven't sold them for months now with no plans to restock.
        The Title orange XS bladders are available here: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Title-Boxing...2exYjd3LePkYyA

Comment

• COOP
          • Mar 2018

I put everlast 4230 bladder in my title yellow 5 x 8 super speedbag and the smaller yellow pro T mex bag. With the thinner everlast bladder they work well with good rebound.
          Last edited by COOP; 03-17-2020, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by COOP View Post

I put everlast 4230 bladder in my title yellow 5 x 8 super speedbag and the smaller yellow pro T mex bag. With the thinner everlast bladder they work well with good rebound.
            I love the Title yellow 5" I have an Enkay2 in one and the other with stock bladder. Bought two, I like those bags that much. The smaller yellow pro T is also one I have with an enkay in it. That also is a great bag and reminds me of the perilous 5".

The 4230 I have in my cleto's work great! better than the Enkays IMO.

The little bladders I can't find anymore are the Enkay #1. I suspect the link that Zaz shared has the Enkay 2 listed as XS. Only one way to find out though - Guess I'll order one.
            Last edited by BagBoy; 03-17-2020, 12:43 PM. Reason: Coz I literally fell off my chair.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• pinzpirate
              • Feb 2020

Have the same issue kinda ordered XS Enkay bag from Ringside, good Amazon deal The plastic bag it came in is labelled 5x7 XS
              What's in the package was definitely a 6x9 it's the same size as the spare bladders that came with my Cleto bags Hopefully Amazon
              will make this right for me I agree with a lot you the Title bags hit heavy, not very lively, was looking forward to checking the difference
              a latex bladder makes

Comment

• Zaz
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2018

The little bladders I can't find anymore are the Enkay #1. I suspect the link that Zaz shared has the Enkay 2 listed as XS. Only one way to find out though - Guess I'll order one.
                I ordered the x-small bladder from the link i shared and it's an Enkay 2. The bladder is an x-small and it will perfectly fit in my Ali x-small speed bag. Can you tell me what is the difference between Enkay #1 and Enkay #2?

Comment

• BagBoy
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Zaz View Post

I ordered the x-small bladder from the link i shared and it's an Enkay 2. The bladder is an x-small and it will perfectly fit in my Ali x-small speed bag. Can you tell me what is the difference between Enkay #1 and Enkay #2?
                  The 1 is even smaller. I have one of them in my tiny blue Title T-Mex bag. Caz has the same bag, it's almost Christmas tree ornament size. I have used the enkay #1 to speed up dud bags that come equip with larger stock bladders. My guess is that the 2's are the new 1's.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Zaz
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Sep 2018

The 1 is even smaller. I have one of them in my tiny blue Title T-Mex bag. Caz has the same bag, it's almost Christmas tree ornament size. I have used the enkay #1 to speed up dud bags that come equip with larger stock bladders. My guess is that the 2's are the new 1's.
                    Thanks for the information BagBoy.

Comment

• Dutchman
                      Speed Bag Historian
                      • Jun 2006

Would that be the 4x6 one? As I recall back in the 1980's Ringside offered one. That's when the largest bag they carried was a 6x9 (I have one).

Comment

• BagBoy
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                        Would that be the 4x6 one? As I recall back in the 1980's Ringside offered one. That's when the largest bag they carried was a 6x9 (I have one).
                        The few extra smalls I have are in little peanut bags listed as 4-7. Although I did put one in a Title yellow 5-8 just out of curiosity.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• BagBoy
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Jan 2018

All I need now is a horse.
                          Attached Files

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• rdshackleford
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Oct 2016

And some serious lighting upon that bagging area. Such a beautiful construction and most is hidden in shadow.
                            @ArcSwivel
                            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Jun 2019

All I need now is a horse.
                              BagBoy just created a new motif....’Postmodern Speed Bag Classy’. Looks great!

Comment

• Cazbag
                                Speed Bag Guru
                                • Sep 2018

Wow that is sharp! Surely to become a tourist attraction!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...