Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    All I need now is a horse.
    Wow! The Bag Barn has become a punching paradise!

Comment

• No horse to be found so Vera will have to do. thanks for the comps guys. Rusty, I have no way to light up the platform from the bottom without setting a lamp or some other contraption on the floor where I'll no doubt kick it over. I do understand what you mean though. I'll figure something out..
      Attached Files
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

Have The Autographs To Prove It!

Comment

No horse to be found so Vera will have to do. thanks for the comps guys. Rusty, I have no way to light up the platform from the bottom without setting a lamp or some other contraption on the floor where I'll no doubt kick it over. I do understand what you mean though. I'll figure something out..
        Dimmable LED strips For your MONUMENT ! you are devoted

Comment

• Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post

Dimmable LED strips For your MONUMENT ! you are devoted
          I Like that idea. Really cool! And yes I'm devoted. If I was a single fella I'd sleep in there
          Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

Have The Autographs To Prove It!

Comment

• just get some battery powered LED light pucks and stick them on the side walls
            @ArcSwivel
            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

All I need now is a horse.
              That is a very impressive Bag Barn!!!! I am sure there is a lot of time spent down there. I see there is a Bag Barn mug there. Is that Bag Barn fuel??

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...
              X