Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    All I need now is a horse.
    Wow! The Bag Barn has become a punching paradise!

Comment

• No horse to be found so Vera will have to do. thanks for the comps guys. Rusty, I have no way to light up the platform from the bottom without setting a lamp or some other contraption on the floor where I'll no doubt kick it over. I do understand what you mean though. I'll figure something out..
      Attached Files
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

Have The Autographs To Prove It!

Comment

No horse to be found so Vera will have to do. thanks for the comps guys. Rusty, I have no way to light up the platform from the bottom without setting a lamp or some other contraption on the floor where I'll no doubt kick it over. I do understand what you mean though. I'll figure something out..
        Dimmable LED strips For your MONUMENT ! you are devoted

Comment

• Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post

Dimmable LED strips For your MONUMENT ! you are devoted
          I Like that idea. Really cool! And yes I'm devoted. If I was a single fella I'd sleep in there

Comment

• just get some battery powered LED light pucks and stick them on the side walls
            @ArcSwivel
            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

All I need now is a horse.
              That is a very impressive Bag Barn!!!! I am sure there is a lot of time spent down there. I see there is a Bag Barn mug there. Is that Bag Barn fuel??

Comment

No horse to be found so Vera will have to do. thanks for the comps guys. Rusty, I have no way to light up the platform from the bottom without setting a lamp or some other contraption on the floor where I'll no doubt kick it over. I do understand what you mean though. I'll figure something out..
                Is that a Rotty, BagBoy?

Comment

• Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post

Is that a Rotty, BagBoy?
                  Apologies for the late response. Vera is a black Bullmastiff.

Comment

• Ball-hook swivels seem to be getting harder to find. Even the Forza's are no longer listed on their site. When I first started everybody was looking for a Deville or an Evil. This was just before the ARC swivels were introduced.

Yet it's always very easy to find a U-bolt all over the Webernet.

Comment

• soon I will be able to sell my Swiveltek and make a profit
                      @ArcSwivel
                      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
                        soon I will be able to sell my Swiveltek and make a profit
                        Well now, you really have one of those? I am JUST asking.. so I guess I'm asking you that. You know, whether or not you have one of, those, swivels. The one you named by name. That one! rdshackleford

Comment

• I have one
                          @ArcSwivel
                          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...
                          X