• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    All I need now is a horse.
    That is a very impressive Bag Barn!!!! I am sure there is a lot of time spent down there. I see there is a Bag Barn mug there. Is that Bag Barn fuel??

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    just get some battery powered LED light pucks and stick them on the side walls

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post

Dimmable LED strips For your MONUMENT ! you are devoted
    I Like that idea. Really cool! And yes I'm devoted. If I was a single fella I'd sleep in there

Leave a comment:

• pinzpirate
    replied
    No horse to be found so Vera will have to do. thanks for the comps guys. Rusty, I have no way to light up the platform from the bottom without setting a lamp or some other contraption on the floor where I'll no doubt kick it over. I do understand what you mean though. I'll figure something out..
    Dimmable LED strips For your MONUMENT ! you are devoted

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    No horse to be found so Vera will have to do. thanks for the comps guys. Rusty, I have no way to light up the platform from the bottom without setting a lamp or some other contraption on the floor where I'll no doubt kick it over. I do understand what you mean though. I'll figure something out..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Wow! The Bag Barn has become a punching paradise!

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Wow that is sharp! Surely to become a tourist attraction!

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    BagBoy just created a new motif....’Postmodern Speed Bag Classy’. Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    And some serious lighting upon that bagging area. Such a beautiful construction and most is hidden in shadow.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    Would that be the 4x6 one? As I recall back in the 1980's Ringside offered one. That's when the largest bag they carried was a 6x9 (I have one).
    The few extra smalls I have are in little peanut bags listed as 4-7. Although I did put one in a Title yellow 5-8 just out of curiosity.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Would that be the 4x6 one? As I recall back in the 1980's Ringside offered one. That's when the largest bag they carried was a 6x9 (I have one).

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied

The 1 is even smaller. I have one of them in my tiny blue Title T-Mex bag. Caz has the same bag, it's almost Christmas tree ornament size. I have used the enkay #1 to speed up dud bags that come equip with larger stock bladders. My guess is that the 2's are the new 1's.
    Thanks for the information BagBoy.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaz View Post

I ordered the x-small bladder from the link i shared and it's an Enkay 2. The bladder is an x-small and it will perfectly fit in my Ali x-small speed bag. Can you tell me what is the difference between Enkay #1 and Enkay #2?
    The 1 is even smaller. I have one of them in my tiny blue Title T-Mex bag. Caz has the same bag, it's almost Christmas tree ornament size. I have used the enkay #1 to speed up dud bags that come equip with larger stock bladders. My guess is that the 2's are the new 1's.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied

The little bladders I can't find anymore are the Enkay #1. I suspect the link that Zaz shared has the Enkay 2 listed as XS. Only one way to find out though - Guess I'll order one.
    I ordered the x-small bladder from the link i shared and it's an Enkay 2. The bladder is an x-small and it will perfectly fit in my Ali x-small speed bag. Can you tell me what is the difference between Enkay #1 and Enkay #2?

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...
X