• rdshackleford
    replied
    I have one

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    soon I will be able to sell my Swiveltek and make a profit
    Well now, you really have one of those? I am JUST asking.. so I guess I'm asking you that. You know, whether or not you have one of, those, swivels. The one you named by name. That one! rdshackleford

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    soon I will be able to sell my Swiveltek and make a profit

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Ball-hook swivels seem to be getting harder to find. Even the Forza's are no longer listed on their site. When I first started everybody was looking for a Deville or an Evil. This was just before the ARC swivels were introduced.

Yet it's always very easy to find a U-bolt all over the Webernet.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post

Is that a Rotty, BagBoy?
    Apologies for the late response. Vera is a black Bullmastiff.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    No horse to be found so Vera will have to do. thanks for the comps guys. Rusty, I have no way to light up the platform from the bottom without setting a lamp or some other contraption on the floor where I'll no doubt kick it over. I do understand what you mean though. I'll figure something out..
    Is that a Rotty, BagBoy?

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    All I need now is a horse.
    That is a very impressive Bag Barn!!!! I am sure there is a lot of time spent down there. I see there is a Bag Barn mug there. Is that Bag Barn fuel??

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    just get some battery powered LED light pucks and stick them on the side walls

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post

Dimmable LED strips For your MONUMENT ! you are devoted
    I Like that idea. Really cool! And yes I'm devoted. If I was a single fella I'd sleep in there

Leave a comment:

• pinzpirate
    replied
    No horse to be found so Vera will have to do. thanks for the comps guys. Rusty, I have no way to light up the platform from the bottom without setting a lamp or some other contraption on the floor where I'll no doubt kick it over. I do understand what you mean though. I'll figure something out..
    Dimmable LED strips For your MONUMENT ! you are devoted

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Wow! The Bag Barn has become a punching paradise!

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Wow that is sharp! Surely to become a tourist attraction!

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    BagBoy just created a new motif....’Postmodern Speed Bag Classy’. Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    And some serious lighting upon that bagging area. Such a beautiful construction and most is hidden in shadow.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...
X