Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AtTheCross
    • Dec 2012

Just ordered the 6x9 bag and bought the pressure gauge didn't know it came with the bag
    1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
    Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
    DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
    Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
    Retired Bags:
    Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by AtTheCross View Post
      Just ordered the 6x9 bag and bought the pressure gauge didn't know it came with the bag
      LOL, thats ok, we can conference call them tomorrow!!!! Anyone else???
      -Anthony

Comment

• AtTheCross
        • Dec 2012

lol
        1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
        Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
        Retired Bags:

Comment

• AtTheCross
          • Dec 2012

got my bag today, haven't had a chance to hit it yet, but it's here!

XMarkfitness platform
          Retired Bags:

Comment

• AugustChief
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Bag-A-Holic View Post
            Jake,

Hey, thanks for the heads up. I'll get in touch with Balaz on that.
            Did Balaz give you a pressure gauge after the fact? My bag arrived yesterday without one. Thanks

Comment

• AtTheCross
              • Dec 2012

I got a pressure gauge, but I had ordered one. Was hoping there was going to be two in there, was going to donate the extra one to local youth boxing club

XMarkfitness platform
              Retired Bags:

Comment

• Jake
                • Mar 2011

It's hard to believe almost 3 months have gone by since I got the Lazer XS.

I basically have been concentrating on hitting the bag hard and fast. Most of the time in the Triplet Rhythm.

This week I decided to slow it down and concentrate on some elbow strikes, and other strikes that are hard to do when you are really cranking.

This Lazer XS is by far my favorite bag now. I think this bag is challenging. You really have to be right on with your strikes to avoid miss hits. There's plenty of miss hits in this video.

I shot this video from a new angle. It's a good shot of the bag and the Powermill Swivel in action. It's to bad my ugly mug is in the shot.

Comment

• fedora
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Dec 2012

Great work Jake. I have the XS Laser too and out of all my 8x5s I use it the most. It looks like you have the feel of the bag down pretty good, great job on the elbows.

fedora

Comment

• Jake
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by fedora View Post
                    Great work Jake. I have the XS Laser too and out of all my 8x5s I use it the most. It looks like you have the feel of the bag down pretty good, great job on the elbows.

fedora
                    I feel like this bag has had a big effect on my hitting. I don't think I would recommend it to someone starting out, not if they were only buying one bag. I have found it challenging, and it pushed me not to get out of a rut, but it was something new and different. Kind of exciting.

I do find sometimes I really have to hold back when hitting to certain songs. I might get the 6x9 too, but I tend to stay with one bag. I'm a creature of habit like my dog. We don't usually like change.

Comment

• Otto
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Apr 2013

Otto

Can someone assist me?
                      Tried to find Balazs Laser on web. Couldn't. Would like to order but could use some contact info.

Comment

• Zaza
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Otto View Post
                        Can someone assist me?
                        Tried to find Balazs Laser on web. Couldn't. Would like to order but could use some contact info.

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
                          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Awesome progress. Looks like your making great progress. I also notice you are doing something I have only seen SpeedY Tommy T do, come back with a Reverse Single Punch (RSP) after the last contact of the Out and In Four Way Elbow Strike (it's the last inward elbow). you follow that with a RSP and bring it to the front to shadow under that arm. He is pretty much the only person I've seen work on that.
                          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                          The Quest Continues...
                          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...