• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

They Grow on Trees

I doubt very much that bags get any better than this, at any price range.

The Only bag that doesn't really belong in this group of bags is the Title Classic 6x9, and that is just because the sweet spot is a little a bit smaller than on the rest of these bags. At least that's what i have found.
    As a result, it is a little easier to hit the Title Classic in the WRONG area, and send it trailing off in a direction, that you didn't intend it to go. But it isn't too bad really. ( and for a good leather speed bag, at a price of $19.99, you can't really go wrong i guess)

One good thing i find about having at least one bag with a smaller sweet spot is.. It makes you a very accurate bag striker. IMO

As for the Title Pro XS 5x8, and the Fighting Sports Pro 6x9 and 5x8s, they have very large sweet spots and i find it very difficult to mis-hit these bags (once a person gets warmed up that is) not to mention the leather is beautiful, and they are built to LAST.

BAG LIST:

Fighting Sports Pro 6x9 = the black and white bag.

Fighting Sports Pro 5x8 = the all white bags

Title Pro XS 5x8 = the yellow bag

Title Classic 6x9 = the all red bag
    Attached Files
  • Johnny O
    • Apr 2011

It must be nice to live in the Geographical Center of North America where high quality speed bags grow on trees. Here at the Geographical Center of New Jersey I only get a bunch of leaves and pine needles.

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Love the FS product....if I could change one thing, it would be to get rid of that big, square logo patch they sew on there....other then that, my 6x9 is one of my favs!

...and if you want to send me a few of your bags, I'll break them in for you...your's look WAY too new.

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Great bags one and all. Odd that I have all of them also...
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Yep , all very good. I've punched on all of them, and they all pass the test.

The Classic is very light and I think that has some effect as well, precision delivery of power is needed, more so than the heavier bags.

Comment

• paranday
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            The Classic is very light and I think that has some effect as well, precision delivery of power is needed, more so than the heavier bags.
            One of my favorite bags, great analysis, thanks.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...