Clear All

• spdyTommyT
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    What??

Leave a comment:

• BigDogDaddyD
    replied
    The 4210 is great if you want to slow things down a bit and get a heavy handed workout. Mine is slow and clunky, but a beast if you're looking to change things up and go heavy. I've had mine for about 5 years now. I switch back and forth between it and smaller faster ones, and some old vintage bags. I enjoy changing up the routines. Got a vinyl 4217 off Ebay for cheap. Waiting for it to get here.

Leave a comment:

• pinzpirate
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    also, I don't see how "pretty" is important to say in that context or hardly ever any context.
    I said it in jest No in depth literal interpretation was implied

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    also, I don't see how "pretty" is important to say in that context or hardly ever any context.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pinzpirate
    replied
    I would feel much better if they at least were pretty girls
    Cleto bags are made in Mexico where they should I don't see Jim Bradley selling out anytime soon
    either Lucky for us There are a lot people in need of quality swivels Necessity has always been the
    Mother of Invention

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I could not find a pic with speed bags, but you get the idea

Leave a comment:

• pinzpirate
    replied
    Originally posted by glus View Post
    after my %@#! unboxing and immediate return of my much-anticipated Title Lightning Fast swivel (poop)

Thanks for any info.
    Mine was OK out the box but top bearing failed in 5 or 6 weeks It seems like all their stuff is made in Pakistan The tags on my
    Heritage bags also say they came from there First one had defective stitching it's replacement never held air It's a shame the 5"
    is a nice bag and they replaced the first one promptly no hassles but I had to swap the bladders to have one I could use

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    But the 4205 requires at least a 30" drum to get the most out of it
    True that. And the 4203 kangaroo is even longer.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    But the 4205 requires at least a 30" drum to get the most out of it

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Will be interesting to read your review of Big Blue. To me the Everlast 4205 and Everlast 4203 Kangaroo are much more fun to hit. Wish Title would reproduce either of those. The 4205 is my all time favorite. Big Blue will benefit from a Title orange bladder (Enkay Super) size Large.

Leave a comment:

• glus
    replied

My review:

The 3rd day on this 4210 is in the books. A Meister bladder helped, but not much. This thing is a dud, indeed. I had already been enjoying the harder hitting workouts in general though, so this actually kinda fits.
    Finishing a set with the 4210 (after the T-Yellow, Cleto, and Heritage) is most definitely not pleasant, but the pounding required just to keep it moving... it finishes me off, alright.
    Ordered a big blue today (it's gotta be a little better...?), so this dud may get shelved, reserved for those very self-loathing / stress-relieving workout days. Like the heavy bag.

Enjoying the journey!

EDIT: got another 4210, and this one I really like! The red one is slow, lopsided and hard on the hands. This one has none of those problems!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by glus; 08-04-2020, 05:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    I Have all sizes of the title gyro . Not a big fan of them , there are many better bags in my opinion.
    Last edited by Mickey Dix; 07-05-2020, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by glus View Post
    ...I've been considering a large Title Gyro, but would welcome any advice from here....
    I would stay away from any bags with the hard plastic welted seams like the gyro.

Leave a comment:

• glus
    replied
    Thanks Dutchman. I may also give the dingleball mounting a try for fun.

Can anyone here tell me how old this 4210 might be? Were later ones made in China? If so, when did they make the switch? This thing has to be unused, or very nearly, but there's really no sign of it even sitting in a box for a long time. Nothing about it looks old at all.

It was starting to chew up my knuckles, I haven't had to wear wraps until today.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...