Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any feed back on the Title Vintage leather super speed bag

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any feed back on the Title Vintage leather super speed bag

    Anybody used this bag?? Interesting shape if nothing else..


    https://www.titleboxing.com/punching...uper-speed-bag
    Attached Files
    Speed Bag

    Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...


    sigpic

    The Art of the Bag

  • #2
    Its too bad they put their logos on there, especially the sewn plastic one. Hardly "vintage". Interesting they say it comes with a butyl bladder, but the pic shows an orange nipple. $25 on sale sounds pretty good. I bet it punches heavy.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
      Its too bad they put their logos on there, especially the sewn plastic one. Hardly "vintage". Interesting they say it comes with a butyl bladder, but the pic shows an orange nipple. $25 on sale sounds pretty good. I bet it punches heavy.
      Yeah, for $25 it's cheap. I'm getting a few of them and these https://www.titleboxing.com/punching...fast-speed-bag


      not for training necessarily but I'll hit them both to see how they work.
      Attached Files
      Speed Bag

      Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...


      sigpic

      The Art of the Bag

      Comment


      • #4
        Howdy!
        I'm the new guy A Pinzgauer is a military truck made in Austria I have a 6 wheel drive one
        Speedbag what did you think of those Title bags? I have been hitting a 10X7 Everlast bag
        at my car repair shop I was looking to buy a 8X5 or 6X9 for all obvious reasons Also want
        set a second platform at home Two more questions what do you all think about Balazs and
        Cleto Reyes bags? And the Everlast MX is it worth $100?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post
          Howdy!
          I'm the new guy A Pinzgauer is a military truck made in Austria I have a 6 wheel drive one
          Speedbag what did you think of those Title bags? I have been hitting a 10X7 Everlast bag
          at my car repair shop I was looking to buy a 8X5 or 6X9 for all obvious reasons Also want
          set a second platform at home Two more questions what do you all think about Balazs and
          Cleto Reyes bags? And the Everlast MX is it worth $100?
          I only have 2 Title bags, the Atomic and the Perilous. I hate the atomic but i love my Perilous. I don’t have any Balazs bag, so i can’t say. The Everlast MX is a great bag, but not worth 100$. Cleto Reyes bags are expensive but worth every penny.

          Comment


          • #6
            I can give my $0.02 about Balazs vs Cleto. I prefer the Cleto. The leather is nicer, IMO. The Balazs does not have laces, so you are stuck with the original butyl bladder.
            @ArcSwivel
            #ArcSwivel sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks guys I totally agree on the Cletos I don't have much gear, I hit my 9X6 Cleto most of the
              time It's the right size for my skill level and for sure my nicest all around bag I reckon I'll have to
              get another one for the house

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rdshacklwford
                Its too bad they put their logos on there, especially the sewn plastic one. Hardly "vintage". Interesting article about testogen they say it comes with a butyl bladder, but the pic shows an orange nipple. $25 on sale sounds pretty good. I bet it punches heavy.
                What type of speed bag you want from this way Plz explain briefly?
                Last edited by BradleyGuerr; 11-02-2020, 03:02 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                  Anybody used this bag?? Interesting shape if nothing else..


                  https://www.titleboxing.com/punching...uper-speed-bag
                  Any news on this bag ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                    Anybody used this bag?? Interesting shape if nothing else..


                    https://www.titleboxing.com/punching...uper-speed-bag
                    @Speedbag

                    I'm sorry I missed this thread. Better late than never I guess..

                    I have that bag. I always wanted a sort of black and tan bag and being a Title bag i had high hopes for it. In short - it is a dud. A complete dud IMO (Dead Bag) It's top and middle heavy (if that makes any sense) and does not respond well compared to every other title bag I have. it is now an ornament in my bar.

                    Maybe with some bags you can have some fun trying to solve it, make it work, whatever, but that bag does not want to dance. Bladder swap helped a bit but not enough.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by BagBoy; Yesterday, 01:26 PM.
                    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

                    @SpeedBagaZebo

                    Comment

                    Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...
                    X