Any feed back on the Title Vintage leather super speed bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any feed back on the Title Vintage leather super speed bag

Anybody used this bag?? Interesting shape if nothing else..

https://www.titleboxing.com/punching...uper-speed-bag
    Attached Files
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Its too bad they put their logos on there, especially the sewn plastic one. Hardly "vintage". Interesting they say it comes with a butyl bladder, but the pic shows an orange nipple. $25 on sale sounds pretty good. I bet it punches heavy.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
      Its too bad they put their logos on there, especially the sewn plastic one. Hardly "vintage". Interesting they say it comes with a butyl bladder, but the pic shows an orange nipple. $25 on sale sounds pretty good. I bet it punches heavy.
      Yeah, for $25 it's cheap. I'm getting a few of them and these https://www.titleboxing.com/punching...fast-speed-bag

not for training necessarily but I'll hit them both to see how they work.
      Attached Files
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Howdy!
        I'm the new guy A Pinzgauer is a military truck made in Austria I have a 6 wheel drive one
        Speedbag what did you think of those Title bags? I have been hitting a 10X7 Everlast bag
        at my car repair shop I was looking to buy a 8X5 or 6X9 for all obvious reasons Also want
        set a second platform at home Two more questions what do you all think about Balazs and
        Cleto Reyes bags? And the Everlast MX is it worth $100?

Comment

Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post
          Howdy!
          I'm the new guy A Pinzgauer is a military truck made in Austria I have a 6 wheel drive one
          Speedbag what did you think of those Title bags? I have been hitting a 10X7 Everlast bag
          at my car repair shop I was looking to buy a 8X5 or 6X9 for all obvious reasons Also want
          set a second platform at home Two more questions what do you all think about Balazs and
          Cleto Reyes bags? And the Everlast MX is it worth $100?
          I only have 2 Title bags, the Atomic and the Perilous. I hate the atomic but i love my Perilous. I don’t have any Balazs bag, so i can’t say. The Everlast MX is a great bag, but not worth 100$. Cleto Reyes bags are expensive but worth every penny.

Comment

I can give my $0.02 about Balazs vs Cleto. I prefer the Cleto. The leather is nicer, IMO. The Balazs does not have laces, so you are stuck with the original butyl bladder.
            @ArcSwivel
            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys I totally agree on the Cletos I don't have much gear, I hit my 9X6 Cleto most of the
              time It's the right size for my skill level and for sure my nicest all around bag I reckon I'll have to
              get another one for the house

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...
              X