Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA made Everlast metal ball hook swivel - ebay - $28

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • USA made Everlast metal ball hook swivel - ebay - $28

    Found on eBay:

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/152824013578


  • #2
    I like it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Says two are watching, Someone just buy it already. These don't come around that offen.

      Comment


      • #4
        Be careful, this appears to be a later model (mounted on a rack card instead of a cardboard box). It may have the plating flaking issue

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
          Be careful, this appears to be a later model (mounted on a rack card instead of a cardboard box). It may have the plating flaking issue
          https://m.ebay.com/itm/Mac-Gregor-Sp...ss!52732!US!-1

          Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            I have a MacGregor bag in my little collection! It's my largest one, thick leather almost like a baseball glove! lol I think it has Sugar Ray Leonard's signature stamped into it

            Comment


            • #7
              The MacGregor swivel is a stamped metal swivel like the Everlast 4444. If you collect swivels, okay, but to actually use it, that's a no. With serious use they wear out quickly.

              Comment


              • #8
                I guess I was thinking it would be cool for a collector, with Angelo Dundee on it and all.

                Comment


                • #9
                  For a collector's piece it's all right, and it's a collector's price at thirty dollars (towards the bottom if you compare it to the Everlast 4444 listed recently for an obscene amount)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                    For a collector's piece it's all right, and it's a collector's price at thirty dollars (towards the bottom if you compare it to the Everlast 4444 listed recently for an obscene amount)
                    Recently? If we're talking about the same seller that 4444 has been for sale for a long time and nobody is biting. R.I.P. off.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Whoa, that's a D&M Lucky Dog swivel!
                      Last edited by harada57; 03-22-2018, 11:24 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I missed a few punches (must have been the bag going a bit flat... ) but matt was RIPPIN!!!


                        gclub
                        Last edited by Xerxes; 03-16-2018, 04:34 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          For those of you still into metal...

                          https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Eve...m/253336606627
                          @ArcSwivel
                          #ArcSwivel sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
                            For those of you still into metal...

                            https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Eve...m/253336606627
                            Someone snagged it.

                            Comment

                            Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                            Working...
                            X