Someone snagged it.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    For those of you still into metal...

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    I missed a few punches (must have been the bag going a bit flat... ) but matt was RIPPIN!!!

gclub
    Last edited by Xerxes; 03-16-2018, 04:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• harada57
    replied
    Whoa, that's a D&M Lucky Dog swivel!
    Last edited by harada57; 03-22-2018, 11:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    For a collector's piece it's all right, and it's a collector's price at thirty dollars (towards the bottom if you compare it to the Everlast 4444 listed recently for an obscene amount)
    Recently? If we're talking about the same seller that 4444 has been for sale for a long time and nobody is biting. R.I.P. off.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    For a collector's piece it's all right, and it's a collector's price at thirty dollars (towards the bottom if you compare it to the Everlast 4444 listed recently for an obscene amount)

Leave a comment:

• mandirigma44
    replied
    I guess I was thinking it would be cool for a collector, with Angelo Dundee on it and all.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    The MacGregor swivel is a stamped metal swivel like the Everlast 4444. If you collect swivels, okay, but to actually use it, that's a no. With serious use they wear out quickly.

Leave a comment:

• mandirigma44
    replied
    I have a MacGregor bag in my little collection! It's my largest one, thick leather almost like a baseball glove! lol I think it has Sugar Ray Leonard's signature stamped into it

Leave a comment:

• mandirigma44
    replied
    Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    Be careful, this appears to be a later model (mounted on a rack card instead of a cardboard box). It may have the plating flaking issue
    https://m.ebay.com/itm/Mac-Gregor-Sp...ss!52732!US!-1

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Be careful, this appears to be a later model (mounted on a rack card instead of a cardboard box). It may have the plating flaking issue

Leave a comment:

• m.breen
    replied
    I like it.

Leave a comment:

• USA made Everlast metal ball hook swivel - ebay - $28

Found on eBay:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...