just another speed bag video

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007
    • 1514

    #16
    Originally posted by Mkvtte92 View Post
    After not hitting the speedbag for about a year......its seems that it doesn't matter how long one stays away from it. It seems to have some kind of magical pull that draws me back everytime!!!!

    I was looking at everyones videos that have been posted since my absence. And I must say EVERYONE is looking great!!!! I was a bit scared to place a video up after seeing everyone else's. But then I quickly remembered how nice and supportive everyone is here.

    So just be patient with me guys and I'll pick up the pace in a few weeks!!!

    Thank You.

    Mike

    http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=CLIP0015.flv
    dude don't sweat it! I still have yet to post a vid lol!!
    sigpic

    Comment

    • metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007
      • 1514

      #17
      Originally posted by Mkvtte92 View Post
      After not hitting the speedbag for about a year......its seems that it doesn't matter how long one stays away from it. It seems to have some kind of magical pull that draws me back everytime!!!!

      I was looking at everyones videos that have been posted since my absence. And I must say EVERYONE is looking great!!!! I was a bit scared to place a video up after seeing everyone else's. But then I quickly remembered how nice and supportive everyone is here.

      So just be patient with me guys and I'll pick up the pace in a few weeks!!!

      Thank You.

      Mike

      http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=CLIP0015.flv
      dude don't sweat it! I still have yet to post a vid lol!! saw the vid....."pick up the pace in few weeks"? maybe sooner I think
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Kevdawg0324
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2006
        • 146

        #18
        i remember you! actually, youre vids were among alan kahns, tims and others that inspired me to join this forum and pick up speedbagging. good to have you back. solid bagging as well. great i-box too.

        Comment

        • Mkvtte92
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • May 2006
          • 20

          #19
          Thank You

          Originally posted by Kevdawg0324 View Post
          i remember you! actually, youre vids were among alan kahns, tims and others that inspired me to join this forum and pick up speedbagging. good to have you back. solid bagging as well. great i-box too.
          See!!!!! It's members like you that make this site such a pleasure to visit!!

          I just came from YouTube and was checking out some of your videos.

          Dude!!!!! Your awsome!!!!!! You've now given me a goal to go after!!!!!

          Mike

          Comment

          • Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

            • Feb 2006
            • 7118

            #20
            Originally posted by Mkvtte92 View Post
            After not hitting the speedbag for about a year......its seems that it doesn't matter how long one stays away from it. It seems to have some kind of magical pull that draws me back everytime!!!!

            I was looking at everyones videos that have been posted since my absence. And I must say EVERYONE is looking great!!!! I was a bit scared to place a video up after seeing everyone else's. But then I quickly remembered how nice and supportive everyone is here.

            So just be patient with me guys and I'll pick up the pace in a few weeks!!!

            Thank You.

            Mike

            http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=CLIP0015.flv
            now THAT'S a sweet sound. Man, that unit has a really solid deep tone on that rock solid board. None of that high pitched cheapo wood.

            You're hitting very solid, too. Excellent rhythm, timing and smooth hand transitions. I see your stepping around a bit, using some footwork. It's obvious you are feeling the flow and movements. Your arms are up, with very good elbow position. You should be ready to start doing a little more single fist linking, or perhaps move on to the Front Double Punch or Elbows. You've got the moves and rhythm for it.

            ...Of course, nothing wrong with just flowing around with the Basic Rhythm. Gotta tell ya, it's hypnotic on that board. brings back lots of memories from the 70's when all the wall units sounded like that.

            and welcome back. Always good to see the extended family....
            Speed Bag

            Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...


            sigpic

            The Art of the Bag

            Comment

            • Mkvtte92
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • May 2006
              • 20

              #21
              The Fires

              Im still here guys....the Southern California fires have consumed my home...but I will recover.

              Mike

              Comment

              • Kevdawg0324
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2006
                • 146

                #22
                Man, thats terrible bro. My condolences to you and yours.

                Comment

                • Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

                  • Feb 2006
                  • 7118

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Mkvtte92 View Post
                  Im still here guys....the Southern California fires have consumed my home...but I will recover.

                  Mike
                  Man, that's terrible. I second kevdawg with condolences. If you can (or want to..) elaborate.. Did you lose everything??
                  Speed Bag

                  Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...


                  sigpic

                  The Art of the Bag

                  Comment

                  • Mkvtte92
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • May 2006
                    • 20

                    #24
                    Not everything was lost....

                    We have each other and Ive got Speedbag Central..thanks guys. But yes our house was completely consumed. Thank god for insurance. We also got all our pets out in the nick of time.

                    Mike

                    Comment

                    • Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

                      • Feb 2006
                      • 7118

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Mkvtte92 View Post
                      We have each other and Ive got Speedbag Central..thanks guys. But yes our house was completely consumed. Thank god for insurance. We also got all our pets out in the nick of time.

                      Mike
                      That's devastating. I am really sorry to hear that. Somehow I don't think seeing it on TV would do your loss justice.
                      Speed Bag

                      Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...


                      sigpic

                      The Art of the Bag

                      Comment

                      • ninja420
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 173

                        #26
                        wow! what a seriouse bummer! I 3rd the sory for your loss. But happy to hear every one got out.

                        Comment

                        • Chris M
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 750

                          #27
                          Man, I lost all of my stuff in a fire once a long time ago, it was one of the most difficult times of my life.

                          I know what you're going through and you have my sympathy!

                          Comment

                          • SpeedBagSkunk
                            Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

                             
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 460

                            #28
                            sorry

                            very sorry to hear that i too have lost everything at one time from a house fire! Glad to hear u and ur pets and family are OK

                            Comment

                            • Kyle
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 581

                              #29
                              all of the above and srry to hear wut happend
                              ________
                              Vapor Air One 5.0
                              Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:36 AM.

                              Comment

                              • Tim
                                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com


                                • Jan 2006
                                • 3448

                                #30
                                That's crazy ... sorry to hear about the loss of your home

                                Comment

                                Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...