• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mkvtte92
    replied
    thank you

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Hey that's what we're here for Speed baging, heavy bag, double end bag....all some form of therapy...This here forum,if ya haven't guessed......moral support my friend.Call me naive and silly but I always feel good checking here getting advice, passing it on etc.. and right now you and alot of folks in your neck of the woods need all the support and possitive vibes you can get!I know this won't replace the material possessions but maybe we're helping ya cope somehow
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mkvtte92 View Post
    I think the medical field would try and put us out of business..cause you guys heal me.
    Hey that's what we're here for Speed baging, heavy bag, double end bag....all some form of therapy...This here forum,if ya haven't guessed......moral support my friend.Call me naive and silly but I always feel good checking here getting advice, passing it on etc.. and right now you and alot of folks in your neck of the woods need all the support and possitive vibes you can get!I know this won't replace the material possessions but maybe we're helping ya cope somehow

Leave a comment:

• Mkvtte92
    replied
    Wow!!!

I think the medical field would try and put us out of business..cause you guys heal me.

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Sorry you lost everything,that really sucks!But I am glad that you, your family and pets are fine

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    That's crazy ... sorry to hear about the loss of your home

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    all of the above and srry to hear wut happend
    ________
    Vapor Air One 5.0
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagSkunk
    replied
    sorry

very sorry to hear that i too have lost everything at one time from a house fire! Glad to hear u and ur pets and family are OK

Leave a comment:

• Chris M
    replied
    Man, I lost all of my stuff in a fire once a long time ago, it was one of the most difficult times of my life.

I know what you're going through and you have my sympathy!

Leave a comment:

• ninja420
    replied
    wow! what a seriouse bummer! I 3rd the sory for your loss. But happy to hear every one got out.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    We have each other and Ive got Speedbag Central..thanks guys. But yes our house was completely consumed. Thank god for insurance. We also got all our pets out in the nick of time.

Mike
    That's devastating. I am really sorry to hear that. Somehow I don't think seeing it on TV would do your loss justice.

Leave a comment:

• Mkvtte92
    replied
    Not everything was lost....

We have each other and Ive got Speedbag Central..thanks guys. But yes our house was completely consumed. Thank god for insurance. We also got all our pets out in the nick of time.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Im still here guys....the Southern California fires have consumed my home...but I will recover.

Mike
    Man, that's terrible. I second kevdawg with condolences. If you can (or want to..) elaborate.. Did you lose everything??

Leave a comment:

• Kevdawg0324
    replied
    Man, thats terrible bro. My condolences to you and yours.

Leave a comment:

• Mkvtte92
    replied
    The Fires

Im still here guys....the Southern California fires have consumed my home...but I will recover.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    After not hitting the speedbag for about a year......its seems that it doesn't matter how long one stays away from it. It seems to have some kind of magical pull that draws me back everytime!!!!

I was looking at everyones videos that have been posted since my absence. And I must say EVERYONE is looking great!!!! I was a bit scared to place a video up after seeing everyone else's. But then I quickly remembered how nice and supportive everyone is here.

So just be patient with me guys and I'll pick up the pace in a few weeks!!!

Thank You.

Mike

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=CLIP0015.flv
    now THAT'S a sweet sound. Man, that unit has a really solid deep tone on that rock solid board. None of that high pitched cheapo wood.

You're hitting very solid, too. Excellent rhythm, timing and smooth hand transitions. I see your stepping around a bit, using some footwork. It's obvious you are feeling the flow and movements. Your arms are up, with very good elbow position. You should be ready to start doing a little more single fist linking, or perhaps move on to the Front Double Punch or Elbows. You've got the moves and rhythm for it.

...Of course, nothing wrong with just flowing around with the Basic Rhythm. Gotta tell ya, it's hypnotic on that board. brings back lots of memories from the 70's when all the wall units sounded like that.

and welcome back. Always good to see the extended family....

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...