• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bbally
    • Jan 2013

Behold...

Originally posted by Kallidoraknox View Post

Sometimes when I go to the gym it's something like, "ok, what's today? What am I doing? Is today Leg Day? Good. I love Leg Day. Bring it on." And when I am on the bag I try to mix it up between learning new stuff, practicing what I know and just zoning out to music. I find mixing it up like that helps me keep focus.

I went to a heart rate monitor that couples to my iPod nano. So I understand the music zone out. I try and stay in the 160s through most of the Speedbag work.

No one likes leg day!
    sgt
    USMC 79-85

Thanks to all who continue to serve... and to those that answered the call in the past!

Comment

• Kallidoraknox
      • Feb 2014

Originally posted by bbally View Post

No one likes leg day!

Leg Day: lunges, leg press, leg curls, leg extensions, calf raises, squats and hack squats...no problem.

Day After Leg Day: sitting, standing, walking in a straight line, taking the stairs, applying the gas, applying the brake, picking something off of the floor...problem.

Heart rate monitor is a good idea, I should look into getting one just for working out in general. Thank you Bbally!!

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Kalli, it was cool meeting you at the movie premier. I like the video. Pretty good for a beginner! I never posted a pic or video on the web until on this forum also. The more you video yourself you'll forget the camera is even there.
        Did they really bolt the platform through the reflective wall material? The platform does not look rigid enough and might not even be able to hold a sand bag.
        I know you have some new strikes so keep the videos coming.
        The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...