• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juxt
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

speed bag door frame

Last edited by juxt; 08-24-2013, 07:21 PM.
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by juxt View Post
    Very cool. Not too expensive to put up. It looks like it's set it up on a 24" wide doorway. This video demonstration is proof of your skill level, Juxt. Spinning punches?!!!! Crazy!
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Excellent! Really good idea JUXT...and as usual, mighty fine punching.
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Seriously cool, Juxt!
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Great job, Juxt!! Taking the speed bag anywhere or to a door frame anywhere. Cool! Vibration?? You need something like the pull up bars that would attach to the part of the drum that is in both rooms and then would sit in the corner of the ceiling and the wall above the platform. It adds two more points of support to the platform. Unless you want to keep kitty litter up there. Just don't want to forget and get knocked out by cat litter. HaHa
          Seriously awesome design and show of skills.
          The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• juxt
            Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

thanks for checking out the video. I put some more weight on it, its ok for now. theres a few other things i wanted to do with it, but my options are limited cuz I rent the place. I didn't even want to screw those bar supports to the door frame.

yo tommy t. I was thinking about those type pullup bars, i think those gotta be mounted to the wall though. I have plaster walls, i dont know if they will hold up.

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

thanks for checking out the video. I put some more weight on it, its ok for now. theres a few other things i wanted to do with it, but my options are limited cuz I rent the place. I didn't even want to screw those bar supports to the door frame.

yo tommy t. I was thinking about those type pullup bars, i think those gotta be mounted to the wall though. I have plaster walls, i dont know if they will hold up.
              Na Stud, your gonna have to screw any type of support to the hidden frame work through the drywall.
              The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• G-Town
                Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

What? more door stuff

My bag brother JUXT that's doing big things! Love the back to the board combination ...

Comment

• SpeedyTNation
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Sep 2013

nice!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...