X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

SB III Videos 2012 from MsDee's viewpoint

Well, here are a few clips from my first day at Speed Bag III. These are raw, unedited clips from Friday evening at Real Gymm. Some of the clips were taken at night, so the quality isn't great. But, this will give you an idea of the fun we were having on the first day of the event. I will try to post more tonight.

By the way, if you look closely at clip 6, you'll see the newest Deville swivel design...

The first night of Speed B.A.G. III. Louis "G-Town" from the forum. Along with Rebecca, Zaza, Tommy T, Juxt, and Cindy.

Hangin' out at Real Gymm on the first night of Speed B.A.G. III in Keyport, New Jersey.

Friday night at SpeedB.A.G. III in Keyport, NJ. Speedbagforum member Speedbag Ataraxis showing his skills on the speed bag.

This is a clip from Friday night, July 13, 2012 at Real Gymm. Skunk is punching on a speed bag that has a built-in cow bell.
    Last edited by MsDeville; 07-14-2012, 07:58 AM.
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • ExEODCDR
    • Apr 2011

Thanks for sharing!!!! Great videos!!!! Wish I was there!!!!
    eX
    -
    Owner/Operator
    www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

Looks like that new swiv has sort of a retro vibe going on.

Was that the inventor of the speed bag counter? I feel something very good is going to come from that device -- wait and see!

Thanks for taking the time to upload these. And thanks for the 720p. May I call you Ms720pEANUT?

Comment

• ebozyn
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2010

WOW! That's some Major Speed Bag Mastery displayed by Zach, and Ataraxis.

Some Cool Stuff Right There.

Ms D. Thanks for the Video peek of what it's like in Speed Bag Heaven.

After watching those Vids, i have to go do some baggin'. haha

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Well, it's 6:30 pm Jersey Time and I'm taking an hour break back here at the hotel.

I wish you all could be here with us. But, since it can not be, I will try to keep bringing the event to you via your computer device.

Once again, I am not disappointed. Being a self-diagnosed speed bag addict, I have to say that being at SB III is the perfect way to enjoy my addiction. It's the ultimate High...

I've taken a few hours of video... I'll try to post some highlights again tonight.

Yesterday was great, and today was even greater! (And it's not over yet!) There were lots of new people who traveled some distance to be here. One attendee read about the event and drove from Pennsylvania with a friend to check it out and buy some speed bag products. He was lucky enough to get the winning bid on a platform (from the Silent Auction). He outfitted it with a Deville A-51 swivel and we recommended a proper bag for a newbie. I hope he gets hooked (like the rest of us) and joins the forum.

This year, there were several young kids who came this morning and stayed for several hours. By the time they left, some of these kids were doing really well on the bags. I met a 12-year-old who was totally into the vertical bag. He was even doing KNEE PUNCHES, like TommyT!

I'm going to lie down for a few minutes... will post more later... so hungry... so tired... gotta rest so I can last through the evening... zzzzzzzzzzzz...
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by paranday View Post
            Looks like that new swiv has sort of a retro vibe going on.

Was that the inventor of the speed bag counter? I feel something very good is going to come from that device -- wait and see!

Thanks for taking the time to upload these. And thanks for the 720p. May I call you Ms720pEANUT?
            I forgot to answer your question, Jim. Yes, that was John. Great guy. His Speed Demon Timer is a hit with the baggers. I tried it last night and got to level 10, whatever that means... it's a cool device and the price isn't too bad.

I put all my money on an Australian speed ball that was on the auction block (donated by deano) and I had the winning bid! YAY. My old BFF speed ball was worn out.

There were fewer items this year, but I think we still pulled in a good chunk of change for Rock Steady Gym. Tim has the final numbers on thatttttttttttttttttttt...
            . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
              WOW! That's some Major Speed Bag Mastery displayed by Zach, and Ataraxis.

Some Cool Stuff Right There.

Ms D. Thanks for the Video peek of what it's like in Speed Bag Heaven.

After watching those Vids, i have to go do some baggin'. haha
              Yep, Those two are really getting scary....

But wait till you see Justin, Speedy TommyT and G-town....

You better show up soon, Ebo. They're using your name in vain, and coming after ya

(John Nelson invented the speed demon)
              Last edited by Speedbag; 07-16-2012, 07:21 PM.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

[QUOTE=Speedbag;35458]Yep, Those two are really getting scary....

But wait till you see Justin, Speedy TommyT and G-town....

You better show up soon, Ebo. They're using your name in vain, and coming after ya

Hey, maybe Ebo was there at SB III and just we didn't know it, Alan. After all, no one knows who's behind those gifted fists...

I am dying to get more video uploaded to share with everyone, but I was without internet when I got back from SB III. And, then to add to it, I am doing a friend a favor (my ex, actually) and I've been housesitting for the past several days. Unfortunately, his computer is an ancient PC and I am a Mac User.

I have many video clips that I am so anxious to post, but they will have to wait until I get back home Sunday night. DRAT!

I have some VERY impressive footage of Matthew (SpeedBagAtaraxis) as well as many others. Along with clips filmed at lunch, dinner, some FIREWORKS on the waterfront... and I'm not talking about Skunk and his new fiance, Alix. (dang, where's the accent mark on a PC keyboard...) I like to think that the fireworks and carnival on Saturday night were just for us at Real Gymm, but I guess it's an annual event put on by the fire district, I think...

I hope I didn't let the cat out of the bag about Skunk's proposal to his sweetheart of a girl, Alix. If you are a Facebook friend of his, you have already heard the news. Alix is a real sweetie... I don't know if she can cook, but she can heat up a BAG! (Right on! Another female bagger in our midst!) And that's all that really counts, right?

I will post more videos in this thread soon... stay tuned.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...