X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

SPEED BAG II – Day 3 | Part 2 | 6-18-11

Here are more highlights from SpeedB.A.G. II. These clips are from Day 3 – Saturday morning at Real Gymm. They feature SpeedBagAtaraxis and his friends Josh and Alex, who drove down from New York to be at the event. It was really great to meet him and talk with him.

Last edited by MsDeville; 10-23-2011, 02:46 PM.
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • SpeedBagAtaraxis
    • Nov 2010

Thank you!!!

After a short,fun but long feeling trip to the city (new york) for work, I finally return home to find such an awesome video posted by MsDevile! Thank you so much! Its really amazing that you're putting the time and effort into making all of these for the people who attended. So good to know there are people like you on this site with this kind of support for speed bagging, its above and beyond. Okay I'm a bit delirious....HOWEVER!! For all who watch MsDeviles video you will notice I am having trouble with a new move I was learning at 5:00 "4 way elbow" After much time and effort and a little magic... I think I got em

Behold my redemption!!!... At around 0:28..haha Thanks again MsDevile and to all who attended the convention whom I met and interacted with. All really great people with a really great passion for speed baggin. I'm completely inspired to dramatically improve by next year! I'm gonna do my part just like MsDevile with her videos to support speed bagging by showing as many people through my gym how to the hit the speed bag and enjoy it. So far every person who I've taught(which is becoming quite a few now) loves it!
    Last edited by SpeedBagAtaraxis; 07-05-2011, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2010

Far out D!!!!

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
      Here are more highlights from SpeedB.A.G. II. These clips are from Day 3 – Saturday morning at Real Gymm. They feature SpeedBagAtaraxis and his friends Josh and Alex, who drove down from New York to be at the event. It was really great to meet him and talk with him.

This is a video that really gives other baggers an accurate look at how it's done at Speed Bag 2010, II and in the future! Nice informal interview with Matthew and showcasing of his incredible bagging skills along with Josh and Alex as well. I was totally impressed with all of these gentlemen and their passion for the speed bag! Thanks for taking the time to sign my Ringside speed bag! In that way all you who signed inspire me through all my bagging sessions until we all meet again nest year! Thanks for signing to all the baggers that did so!

Ms. D this vid is a 5er Thanks for taking the time to put these vidz together I know it take alot of time and I really appreciate the effort you put in to capture the essence of it all to make (streaming) time stand still for all of us to bask in

Can't wait to see what else you'll be posting! Sat down for a quick forum check before going in to work today and just had to check this thread in depth. I'm couldn't help myself so now I'm a bit behind schedule for work. Gripping stuff Denise!

Originally posted by SpeedBagAtaraxis View Post
      After a short,fun but long feeling trip to the city (new york) for work, I finally return home to find such an awesome video posted by MsDeville! Thank you so much! Its really amazing that you're putting the time and effort into making all of these for the people who attended. So good to know there are people like you on this site with this kind of support for speed bagging, its above and beyond. Okay I'm a bit delirious....HOWEVER!! For all who watch MsDevilles video you will notice I am having trouble with a new move I was learning at 5:00 "4 way elbow" After much time and effort and a little magic... I think I got em

Behold my redemption!!!... At around 0:28..haha Thanks again MsDevile and to all who attended the convention whom I met and interacted with. All really great people with a really great passion for speed baggin. I'm completely inspired to dramatically improve by next year! I'm gonna do my part just like MsDevile with her videos to support speed bagging by showing as many people through my gym how to the hit the speed bag and enjoy it. So far every person who I've taught(which is becoming quite a few now) loves it!

Looks like you've got it down real smooth now Matt! Keep on Baggin and Giving speed bag lessons! Keep the vidz coming!
      Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• G-Town
        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Skill level rediculous

Ataraxis - Way to show the craft...all bags up!

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagAtaraxis View Post
          After a short,fun but long feeling trip to the city (new york) for work, I finally return home to find such an awesome video posted by MsDevile! Thank you so much! Its really amazing that you're putting the time and effort into making all of these for the people who attended. So good to know there are people like you on this site with this kind of support for speed bagging, its above and beyond. Okay I'm a bit delirious....HOWEVER!! For all who watch MsDeviles video you will notice I am having trouble with a new move I was learning at 5:00 "4 way elbow" After much time and effort and a little magic... I think I got em

Perfect form and function. I love your Arm positions and swing motion. It looks effortless. By reducing all the swaying, shoulder motions and extra movements that distract the eye, you make it look incredibly easy. And yes, you did redeem yourself beautifully on that 4-Way Elbow Combination.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spinsmashpop
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

That's some smokin' baggin'!
            Great stuff! I wish I was there this year!
            BAG ON!

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Ms D, another excellent vid and speedbag ataraxis that was phenomenal!
              sigpic

Comment

• ebozyn
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Oct 2010

Nice baggin'

Ataraxis. Speed Bag Skunk called, he wants his DNA back. haha

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Zach and Matthew - Speed Bag Relay?

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
                  Ataraxis. Speed Bag Skunk called, he wants his DNA back. haha

Matthew is definitely in the upper echelon of skilled speed baggers.

I have all sorts of random video clips taken in June at SpeedB.A.G. II that I haven't edited and posted.

This is a clip with more of Matthew (Ataraxis), along with Skunk, messin' around on Saturday at SB II. Not sure who's idea it was to punch, relay-style (?), but it's kinda cool, so I thought I'd post it:

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                  I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...