• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Video demonstration for Goju

I put this together to show Goju how I understood the Side Double punch. I hope I got it right and diddn't make a complete meshugganah (I love that silly word) of myself

sigpic
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

You explained them well professor MD.

And thanks for the compliment mate!

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
      You explained them well professor MD.

And thanks for the compliment mate!
      thanks and you're welcome! You really do make it look easy!! Now that the kids are involved I gotta get my act together lol!!
      sigpic

Comment

• goju
        • Aug 2009

MD.. i cant thank you enough for taking the time and effort to make that short vid for me. That was perfect mate, i totally understood everything you said. i had been getting to grips with it today after watching your vid you posted earlier.. but this was even better,, gonna hit that bag in the morning hehe.. thank you again MD that was so much appreciated mate.. 5 bags for you sir.

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

So MD, when can we expect your DVD series to be released????

That was very nice of you, my friend. Kudos.

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by goju View Post
            MD.. i cant thank you enough for taking the time and effort to make that short vid for me. That was perfect mate, i totally understood everything you said. i had been getting to grips with it today after watching your vid you posted earlier.. but this was even better,, gonna hit that bag in the morning hehe.. thank you again MD that was so much appreciated mate.. 5 bags for you sir.
            You're very welcome brother! I'm glad you got something out of it. Can't wait to see the vid!

Originally posted by Biff View Post
            So MD, when can we expect your DVD series to be released????

That was very nice of you, my friend. Kudos.
            Thanks Biff! I'll have to get Alan's blessing to start my own DVD series LOL. Gotta make sure I give credit where credit is due otherwise bad juju befall me
            sigpic

Comment

• bigpete405
              • Oct 2009

nice explaination. Speedbaggin can get real confusing once you get passed the normal/regular boxing type speed bag workout and incorporate all the side and angled punches. You make it look easy. coordination is hard to get down pat on this damn bag lol.

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by bigpete405 View Post
                nice explaination. Speedbaggin can get real confusing once you get passed the normal/regular boxing type speed bag workout and incorporate all the side and angled punches. You make it look easy. coordination is hard to get down pat on this damn bag lol.
                Thanks bro, you're right about that! Coordination, and muscle memory all come into play when trying to learn new techniques on the bag. I wish some days I could just stay in the garage and bag for hours on end
                sigpic

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                  ... Thanks Biff! I'll have to get Alan's blessing to start my own DVD series LOL. Gotta make sure I give credit where credit is due otherwise bad juju befall me
                  There is no "bad Juju" as long as you have JUJUBES. They ward off evil spirits.
                  Hey MD (and Gojo) check out 4:45 - 6:33 on in this video in case you forget.
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• goju
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                    Thanks very much AK, will give that a shot today.
                    Oh and BTW Alan, i sent you a PM the other day about getting the SSB from you. But disregard that, ive just bought a copy from amazon.uk. So should get that in a day or so, cant wait to get stuck into the book.
                    Last edited by goju; 11-10-2009, 03:29 AM. Reason: extra comments.

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by goju View Post
                      Thanks very much AK, will give that a shot today.
                      Oh and BTW Alan, i sent you a PM the other day about getting the SSB from you. But disregard that, ive just bought a copy from amazon.uk. So should get that in a day or so, cant wait to get stuck into the book.
                      Well, alrighty then. NO problem. Side Double Punch (SDP) starts in Chapter nine, page 80.
                      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
                        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

MetalDad - great job, another speed bag trainer in the making !!!

I love it ... and to think just 6 months ago you hadn't even posted a video, now you are making training clips. It's great to see people helping others.

Comment

• paranday
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Sep 2009

The one and only metallic dad. Kid in a candy store. Bag onward big guy. May all your rebounds be true.

Comment

• metaldad
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Apr 2007

There is no "bad Juju" as long as you have JUJUBES. They ward off evil spirits.
                            I'll have to take your advice on the Jujubes.............how good are they with aliens ?
                            Last edited by metaldad; 11-13-2009, 09:55 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• metaldad
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                              MetalDad - great job, another speed bag trainer in the making !!!

I love it ... and to think just 6 months ago you hadn't even posted a video, now you are making training clips. It's great to see people helping others.
                              Thanks I't must be the Cub Scout in me. I never made past Bear Scout of course LOL

Checked it out Alan and practicing as we speak, as well as I-SES. Footage to follow.

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                              The one and only metallic dad. Kid in a candy store. Bag onward big guy. May all your rebounds be true.
                              Why thank you! I hope not to disappoint
                              sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...