• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flbagger
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2016

First post.

Hello, all. Ive been checking out the forum for a little bit and decided to join up.

I'm new to the speed bag. Just started working on a heavy bag a few months ago for cardio, and figured a speed bag might be a fun way to break up the workout.

I had no idea all the different tricks and skills that can go into the speed bag so that has been a cool surprise. Been watching a lot of video, and reading alot..

Got a good deal on a bag platform, and have been messing around with it for a few workouts so far. Got to say it's a lot of fun.

Anyway hello, an see you around the forum.
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Welcome!

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by flbagger View Post
      Hello, all. Ive been checking out the forum for a little bit and decided to join up.

I'm new to the speed bag. Just started working on a heavy bag a few months ago for cardio, and figured a speed bag might be a fun way to break up the workout.

I had no idea all the different tricks and skills that can go into the speed bag so that has been a cool surprise. Been watching a lot of video, and reading alot..

Got a good deal on a bag platform, and have been messing around with it for a few workouts so far. Got to say it's a lot of fun.

Welcome to the forum, flbagger!
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Welcome to the forum...glad you have you in the fringe. Post some video when you get a chance!
        Cheers,
        Zaza
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• stefoz
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by flbagger View Post

welcome bro!!!

Comment

• flbagger
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jul 2016

Thanks for the welcome. Making some good progress, and starting to get some good workouts in. Took the advice in speedbag's book and got a bigger 9x11 bag. That has helped a lot. I'll go back to the 6x9 soon enough. Might try to get dome video up, be nice to get some pointers.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...