• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DizzyD
    • Jun 2020

Punch-Drumming-Duet

Synchronized punch-drumming to Walk This Way by Run D.M.C. & Aerosmith

Thank you Joe Zaza for this wonderful project full of joy. It’s really been a pleasure
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

That was so cool. These are the very things that will help promote Art of the Bag , free styling and punch drumming. That was so enjoyable to watch, love the music, punching creativity and "ZAZA" you are the man. "DizzyD" great job as well, thank you so much for that post you really nailed it. To all of you who are guest this is what it is all about, great FUN, good PEOPLE and a wonderful CHALLENGE................. HOW SWEET IS THAT.

Comment

• Mikecbag
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jun 2021

Great to watch you guys, just getting into speed bag started about a month ago and totally hooked. I've watched a lot of the youtube clips and dreaming of the day. all the best Mike from Australia.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by DizzyD View Post

Synchronized punch-drumming to Walk This Way by Run D.M.C. & Aerosmith

Thank you Joe Zaza for this wonderful project full of joy. It’s really been a pleasure
        Very ingenious of you both. #AwesomeTalent
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• KLunker18
          • Feb 2021

man... you guys are the best. I've already seen the short version on IG but this is just insane!!! some day I hope to get to that level!!! DizzyD you're a human metronome w flair!! Joe...fuhgettaboutit!!

Comment

• DizzyD
            • Jun 2020

KLunker18 “a human metronome w flair!!” ​​​no one ever said that to me, but it’s a really kind compliment. Thanks a lot to all of you guys! This project really was a pleasure and it’s so nice that you had fun watching our vid!

Comment

• Zaza
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2011

This was SO MUCH FUN....I think we have to do an encore!!!
              Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
              http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• dad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Dec 2018

Please do. This is something I would like to see at the next "Speed Bag Gathering 2022" I'm sure there are a lot of baggers who could work out some great routines. Bet it would become an annual event. SO COOL

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...