Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaza
    replied
    READ ALL ABOUT IT....READ ALL ABOUT IT... new blog post!

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    A documentary with Doctor Smooth !

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    ****NEWS FLASH****

Fresh Dee Pooler footage is in the house!
    Oh Yeah...

Extra special thanks goes out to both Dee and Phil Pacheco Photography for getting this done for me.

Cheers fellas.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    YES! Looks like I'll have a Dee Pooler interview by the end of the week. A special thanks to my new west coast friends. This is starting to come together nicely...

And on another note, my daughter just finished defending her Masters thesis @ Boston University....she received an "A" (the highest possible grade)! I am one proud, proud, proud father!
    That is Monumental! Congratulations. Nothing beats watching your kids succeed, and for her that is a life step that can never be taken back.

Here's joe....

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlon View Post
    Congrats to Daughter & Father!
    Thanks Marlon (and fellow Jets fan!).... I'm counting on her to take care of me in my advanced years....so....Go Girl, Go!

Leave a comment:

• Marlon
    replied
    Congrats to Daughter & Father!

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    YES! Looks like I'll have a Dee Pooler interview by the end of the week. A special thanks to my new west coast friends. This is starting to come together nicely...

And on another note, my daughter just finished defending her Masters thesis @ Boston University....she received an "A" (the highest possible grade)! I am one proud, proud, proud father!

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrummer
    replied
    Very cool! Garage door opener light too. Thanks for picture!

Originally posted by Zaza View Post

Punchdrummer was asking for a wide shot to see the lighting set-up....so here you have it, my garage in all it's glory!

Bag On!
    -Za

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Production blog update: http://artofthebag.zazacast.com/?p=231

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    BIG thanks to Paranday for the generous donation towards the "Get That Doris DeGreen Footage" fund!

Thank you!!!

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    O.K., really down to the wire on the this Doris DeGreen footage, so if anyone would like to donate to the cause, now would be a good time.

http://artofthebag.zazacast.com/
    (Please click the PayPal 'Donate' button and help if you can)

I've been very busy editing and just shot the punchdrumming segment here at my house with Matt Santiago (Ataraxis).

I'd like to thank Matt, he is just an outstanding person and was kind enough to take the time to drive up here and hit for me. We got some great footage and I'm putting together a really solid representation of punchdrumming...and a cool music video to boot!

Punchdrummer was asking for a wide shot to see the lighting set-up....so here you have it, my garage in all it's glory!

I'm due for an update on the production blog...so keep an eye out for that soon. So much to do, So little time.

Bag On!
    -Za

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
    Is everything moving forward? Did you get enough funding to make this happen?? I hope so!!
    BAG ON!!!
    ALWAYS moving forward! I have recieved some help, but either way, I'm getting this footage...I HAVE to.

Hope all is well with you...wait till you see your segment on the film!

Thanks again Brian for your continued support of this film. Keep up-to-date with the production blog: http://artofthebag.zazacast.com/?page_id=2

Cheers,
    -Za

Leave a comment:

• spinsmashpop
    replied
    update?

Is everything moving forward? Did you get enough funding to make this happen?? I hope so!!
    BAG ON!!!

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    ...and once again, I must thank the KING, Mr. Alan Kahn for yet another VERY GENEROUS donation to the film!

Thank you Alan!

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Another update for those interested. Please share on your FB wall...and be sure to 'like' the film's FB page. Thank You!

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...