SB11 July 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB11 July 2020

It may be a bit early to ask but I'm just looking to see who else is planning on attending. ?

Dates are July 9 - 12
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

Have The Autographs To Prove It!

Where ?

Comment

Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post
      Where ?
      All the details are here:
      https://speedbagforum.com/forums/for...ed-bag-xi-2020

Comment

Beginning to wonder if this years event is in 'covid' jeopardy. My room is still booked but I'll wait until further notice before canceling.

Comment

It is in serious jeopardy. Real Gymm is in the covid hot zone and currently closed. Personally, I doubt gyms will be allowed to open before July. And even if they do, how many of us will be willing to travel there?
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
            It is in serious jeopardy. Real Gymm is in the covid hot zone and currently closed. Personally, I doubt gyms will be allowed to open before July. And even if they do, how many of us will be willing to travel there?
            Yeah I've followed the news for hotspots.. and even if those of you who are somewhat local attend should things calm down who knows about us international travellers. Hmm

Comment

I REALLY want to attend my first gathering this year but i am worried that if i do attend, quite honestly, my wife might remove some really important parts of mine that i am kid of attached to. Have there been talks of pushing it back. Sad thing is they are now saying there maybe a spike with COVID in the fall. At some point we have to wash our hands and get back to living.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Jeff. perhaps post a vid of you bagging?
                @ArcSwivel
                #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
                  Hotels, trains, planes....All are worrisome at this point and I'd hate to see my share of the Hospital bill for 1 week in ICU on a respirator.
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

I have not committed to going yet. I have to wait a little longer because of work, I am in oil and gas and we are starting to pick up again. I hope i can get free.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...
                    X