• Mar 2017

SwivelTek

Good fortune has smiled upon me.
    Attached Files
  • IronCannibal
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2017

Nice! Let us know your thoughts on it.

I've got the Deville swivel and I like it, but would prefer 100% metal like the Swiveltek. Speedbagshack is still out of the Swivelteks.

Comment

• Old Red
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Mar 2017

I wrote John at the Speed Bag Shack last week inquiring about the SwivelTek being out of stock. He replied it would be out of stock for a while. He also said he had one in the scratch and dent pile and that he would send it to me. It has a slight scratch in the Delrin, otherwise perfect.

If you read this John, thanks again.

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Sure... John never sent me one....
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Lee Chapman
          • Feb 2017

Deville swivel

Has anyone head from Dee, in after one of her deville swivel's. Tried contacting several times but no joy.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers
          L
          If you can't do it slow, you can't do it fast.
          So Slow = Smooth and Smooth = Fast.

Comment

• Old Red
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Mar 2017

Looks like Devilles are back in stock at the Speed Bag Shack

Comment

• jaja6009
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Dec 2016

My experiment with the Swiveltek and Superlube is over. If you use the Superlube on it the delrin dust mixes with it and it will gunk it up. But you can wipe it clean and relube.

If I clean all the lube off and use it as intended it still eventually slows down and stops going straight until I take it off and wipe everything down with a damp towel.

So I do not recommend the Superlube unless you are going to be taking it off a lot and cleaning then relubing. And if you do use the lube only a tiny drop is needed spread over the ball and the delrin bearing.

It seems either way I've tried it eventually I need to take it down and clean it up.

The Swiveltek is now on my platform at work. My home has a Deville on the platform.

I do miss the Swiveltek being so quiet. The Deville has the metal clank of other ball hooks.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...